2014 TAHRA Scholarship
TAHRA has established a scholarship program to promote the pursuit of a career in the field of human resources management and to recognize outstanding achievement of students in the field.
Up to two undergraduate and/or graduate students will be selected and each will receive an award of $500.00 for the fall and/or spring semesters.
The award will be granted subsequent to the submission of evidence of enrollment in courses relevant to human resources management or participation in a course of study that leads to the award of a degree with the major field of study being human resources management.
IMPORTANT: ONLY APPLICATIONS WHICH ARE COMPLETE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Thank you for your interest in our scholarships. 2014 Applications are now available and due October 24, 2014. Awards are given out in November.
- Member of a Society for Human Resources Management Student Chapter
- Declared major in a discipline relevant to human resources management
- Currently enrolled student, meeting his/her respective institution's definition of full-time enrollment for the degree program which he/she is pursuing
- Minimum overall grade point average of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Intent to pursue a career in human resources management
Submit the following:
- Completed Application
Please submit all information to Amanda Espino, College Relations Chair at by Friday, October 24, 2014.