2014 TAHRA Scholarship
TAHRA has established a scholarship program to promote the pursuit of a career in the field of human resources management and to recognize outstanding achievement of students in the field.
Up to two undergraduate and/or graduate students will be selected and each will receive an award of $500.00 for the fall and/or spring semesters.
The award will be granted subsequent to the submission of evidence of enrollment in courses relevant to human resources management or participation in a course of study that leads to the award of a degree with the major field of study being human resources management.
IMPORTANT: ONLY APPLICATIONS WHICH ARE COMPLETE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Thank you for your interest in our scholarships. 2014 Applications will be available in the fall. Awards are given out in November.
- Member of a Society for Human Resources Management Student Chapter
- Declared major in a discipline relevant to human resources management
- Currently enrolled student, meeting his/her respective institution's definition of full-time enrollment for the degree program which he/she is pursuing
- Minimum overall grade point average of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Intent to pursue a career in human resources management
Submit the following:
- Completed Application