TAHRA Job Listings
Welcome to TAHRA’s HR Job Postings!
This is a service where HR professionals seeking employment in the Tulsa area can view current position vacancies and companies can advertise their openings to HR professionals.
View Job Details
This position is responsible for aligning Human Capital programs and initiatives with company objectives for employees and management in designated locations across the state of Oklahoma. This person will lead a team of HC professionals and is responsible for the performance and development of each member of his/her team. In addition, this Director will directly supervise the Human Capital Managers that directly supports various Company locations in Oklahoma.
- Serves as a consultant to all levels of management on human capital-related issues, including HC policy and interpretation guidance.
- Formulates partnerships across the HC function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Acts as an employee champion and change agent.
- Champions HC programs and initiatives to ensure successful implementation and adoption within client groups; Assesses and anticipates HC-related needs.
- Collaborates with HC leadership team to determine HC strategy and communicates, supports, and drives the strategy within team and client groups.
- Communicates needs proactively within HC department and to business management and, when doing so, seeks to develop integrated solutions.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HC group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues, including conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations, or supervises others doing the same.
- Coordinates investigation of and appropriate responses to internal complaints, including those submitted to ALFA.
- Transparency Line Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance while partnering with the Legal department as needed/required.
- Works closely with management and employees to assess team dynamics and partners with the HC Talent Management team, as appropriate, to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention within client groups; Consults with HC Talent Management team, as needed, to provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning for client groups.
- Identifies training needs and individual coaching needs for business units and works with the HC Talent Management team to develop appropriate training solutions, including evaluations and measures of success for implemented solutions.
- Bachelors degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- At least 7 years of relevant and progressive experience in human resources
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to motivate and otherwise lead and support the growth of a diverse group of direct reports
- Excellent change management skills
- Valid passport or ability to acquire same.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing and excellent incentive
Travel Requirements: 25%
Contact Name: Jennifer Garell
Contact Phone: 6022852644
Contact Email: email@example.com
View Job Details
About the Company:
FlightSafety International designs and manufactures full flight simulators, visual systems and other advanced technology training devices for civil and military aircraft programs, and operates the world's largest fleet of advanced full flight simulators at 40+ training locations across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Responsible for analyzing, developing, maintaining and delivering training. Will improve the performance and increase the value of Teammates.
- Coordinate training activities related to various training and educational programs.
- Identify and analyze individual or group training needs, and administer the plan procedures and programs to meet those training needs.
- Develop engaging and interactive eLearning, Live Learning and Instructor led courses that address the training needs.
- Design internal training materials using approved software, publishing standards and vendors.
- Maintain current approved training according to established review and revisionary processes.
- Train Teammates by delivering assigned Instructor-Led courses.
- Serve as Simulations administrator of FlightSafety's Learning Management System (LMS).
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) input and training for various software applications.
- Complete assign tasks on/before target dates.
- Bachelor's degree in Applicable discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience and/or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- Microsoft Word, and Excel. Powerpoint a plus.
- Exhibit and practice professional and courteous behavior while interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Interact within a cooperative environment through beneficial behaviors, commitment to common goals, contribution to problem solving, communication of ideas and suggestions, an encouragement to other employees, and departments.
- Accountable for the control and distribution of documents and/or equipment subject to export control restrictions and the security of FlightSafety materials, projects and business information regarding the methods and techniques used in the production and usage of FlightSafety products.
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of assigned tasks.
- Able to adhere to a work schedule including prompt and regular attendance.
To apply go to www.flightsafety.com click on careers and employment at FlightSafety International and search requisition #15309.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Contact Name: Gene Mason
Contact Phone: (918)259-5496
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1600 N. Garnett, Tulsa, OK 74116
View Job Details
About the Company:
Borets is a leading global provider specializing in the engineering, manufacture, sales and service of Electric Submersible Pump systems (ESP's).
Responsible for maintaining Human Resources data and providing support to employees and managers in assigned areas such as Benefits, Training, Performance Management and Policy administration and interpretation.
Job Functions Include:
- Administers health, welfare and retirement plans company-wide, including enrollments and terminations. Benefit programs include: 401(k) Plan/Loans, medical/dental, Flexible Spending, Cobra, etc.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Ensures plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed.
- Assists with annual open enrollment period. Arranges for distribution of materials from carriers, assists with, communicating changes to employees and arranges for on-site presentation by providers. Processes changes within deadlines.
- Counsels employees on plan provisions so that individuals can make informed benefit decisions.
- Subject matter expert for HRIS System - UltiPro.
- Enters new employees in HRIS System - back up for HR Generalist.
- Handles UltiPro Time Management and Reporting.
- Sets up benefits after employee elections.
- Scans/uploads documents, as required.
- Processes monthly billings from insurance providers. Reviews billings for accuracy, codes and advances for payment. Resolves discrepancies with carriers, payroll and the company.
- Strives to ensure employee understanding of benefit programs by counseling employees/dependents as situations arise. Resolves employee complaints related to health and welfare plans and 401 (k). Refers difficult or very complex complaints to manager, as needed.
- Perform other HR Generalist duties as assigned.
- Serve as Receptionist backup for phones, org charts, service awards and visitor access.
- Minimum of three years' experience administering employee benefit plans.
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS systems, UltiPro experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills.
- Good punctuation, spelling, grammar, and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Course work/seminar attendance in the benefit areas helpful.
- Salary range $38,000.00 - $40,000.00 DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance 401(k) with 100% match up to 4% annual base salary
Contact Name: Katrina Crick
Contact Phone: 918-439-7075
Contact Email: email@example.com
Brighter Day, Inc.
Tulsa, OK 74107
View Job Details
About the Company:
Brighter Day, Inc. is a private Oklahoma-based corporation, with 100+ employees, serving the developmentally disabled of Oklahoma. Brighter Day works in coordination with the individual and their team to provide the most independent living arrangement possible in the least restrictive environment in which the client is capable of functioning. Brighter Day does not discriminate against any population.
We are willing to serve all persons regardless of physical or mental abilities, age, sex, religion, or race. Brighter Day assists the individual in all aspects of the person's daily life to create an environment the person is capable of handling. This starts with the physical limitations of their home and the programmatic integration into community activities and vocational experiences. When the client is ready, more complex situations can be created with the assistance of other community service providers. We work to insure the individual has the opportunity of choosing, succeeding, and learning.
The Human Resource Coordinator, reporting to the HR Director, provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource process. Recruiting, benefits administration and providing other clerical support are the main functions of this position. Provides excellent customer service to employees and applicants.
Non-exempt, Full-time Position
WORK HOURS: Monday - Thursday, 8am to 5:15pm, Fridays: 8am-1pm
- Recruits and prescreens applicants, schedules and conducts interviews. Has confidence to make quick decisions using good rationale.
- Presents selected applicants to hiring managers for consideration followed by making job offers.
- Increases applicant flow via print, social media, job boards, training institutions, job fairs, networking and other creative methods.
- Conducts the onboarding and paperwork process in cooperation with the Training Coordinator.
- Prepares and processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Administers employee benefit plans including enrollments, changes, terminations and reconciles benefit statements. Administers the company wellness program. Assists with open enrollment.
- Resolves benefits related problems and ensures effective utilization of plans. Ensures plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan provisions are followed.
- Provides administrative support to human resources function including record keeping, file maintenance and data entry. Processes terminations.
- Answers employee requests and questions while following company policies.
- Assists or prepares correspondence, makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Assists HR Director with special projects, as needed.
- Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
- Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships in a team atmosphere.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Uses strong organizational skills and attention to detail to perform duties.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competencies: 1. Organizational Skills. 2. Teamwork Capacity. 3. Initiative. 4. Human Resource Capacity. 5. Communication Proficiency.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Brighter Day has a casual office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopier, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is required to attend job fairs, hiring events and other public locations to recruit applicants.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- HS Diploma or GED required. Two years of college and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of six months recruiting and/or benefits administration experience.
- Strong computer skills with intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Current Driver's License and Liability Auto insurance.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prefer Bachelor's degree with course work in human resources or other business related field.
- Strongly prefer experience with Access, HRIS or database management.
- Preference will be given to applicants with prior Human Resources experience in recruiting, applicant screening, interviewing, benefits administration, public speaking, marketing, and writing, and/or general administrative office experience.
Medical, Dental, PTO, Group Life, Voluntary Life, Cancer, LegalSheild, FSA , casual dress.
Travel Requirements: 15%
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Brighter Day, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Name: Patty Lyons
Contact Phone: 918-664-9994
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Job Details
EXAMPLES OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates recruiting practices of managing applications, online resume submissions, overseeing resumes are reviewed, scheduling interviews and application materials to applicants.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Coordinates the pre-employment process including, background checks, pre-employment physicals and scheduling/participating in orientation.
- Acts as back up for in the weekly payroll processes.
- Assists with the completion of employee surveys as needed.
- Issues memos and other correspondence to employees and supervisors regarding human resources information.
- Oversees the uniform program taking all orders, handling all complaints and working with the vendor to resolve issues; coordinates weekly uniform exchanges with the vendor and reviews invoicing for any errors.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Is responsible for ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of all personnel information, files, and data - includes both written and oral forms of information.
- Coordinates the distribution of paychecks on weekly basis.
- Is an expert in all Webco policies and procedures as outlined in the Webco Employee Handbook in order to assist employees and managers with questions, as needed.
- Maintains files and records on personnel matters, filing such in personnel files and ensuring all such records and files are kept current and in order according to procedure.
- Works with the HR Manager in planning company-wide events and activities (ie, picnic, blood drive, influenza vaccinations, plant meetings, etc).
- Reception duties including taking incoming calls and greeting of guests; responsible for tidiness of front office area, conference rooms and kitchen; responsible for stock of kitchen supplies; hostess for visitors; maintenance of visitor logs.
- Is responsible for updating HR Sharepoint site including, logging boots/safety glass reimbursements, vacation report, employee photo directory and SWT contact list.
- Distributes attendance notifications.
- Prepares new hire packets for orientation, personnel folders and files new hire paperwork appropriately.
- Assists with benefits enrollment for new employees by creating benefit packets and distributing to all eligible employees.
- Is responsible for purchasing office supplies and employee purchases thru outside vendor.
- Assists HR Manager on special projects and assignments as needed.
- Assists other departments with administrative duties as needed.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred and/or 1+ years experience in a Human Resources-related position.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Highly motivated, personable, flexible, and eager to enhance knowledge and skills through on-going education and development.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and focus on work with details.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in project team environment.
- Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Must have proficient skills in the use of personal computers including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment properly for routine tasks on an as needed-basis, including fax machines, copy machines, email and central calendar systems.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Stay abreast of new developments in human resource methods and processes.
- Understand the requirements of the job and manage time accordingly. This includes promptness to work, meetings, or schedules, and arriving for work or meetings well-prepared and ready to contribute.
- Outgoing, upbeat personality with the ability to quickly establish rapport in new situations and to work effectively with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Look for ways to enhance working relationships, inside and outside the department and company. Know what it takes to accomplish goals and objectives of the division and company. Actively seek opportunities to improve our success.
- Must be a creative, resourceful, and energetic leader with the ability and desire to accomplish responsibilities and projects in a hands-on, get in-involved manner.
- Protect employee interests in accordance with Webco's HR policies and appropriate governmental laws and regulations.
- Understand the need and reasons for confidentiality. Maintain extreme and discrete confidentiality at all times, including documents and personnel files. Exercise discretion in communicating with others.
- Desire to look for improved ways of doing things, especially in delivering human resources services and capabilities to managers and employees.
- Demonstrated skill and effectiveness in oral and written communications, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable reports and presentations.
Contact Name: Amber Hatten
Contact Phone: 918-241-9939
Contact Email: email@example.com