TAHRA Job Listings
Welcome to TAHRA’s HR Job Postings!
This is a service where HR professionals seeking employment in the Tulsa area can view current position vacancies and companies can advertise their openings to HR professionals.
Family & Children's Services
View Job Details
Responsible for providing administrative support for HR benefits and systems processes. Accurately administering employee data in the HRIS system; assisting employees with benefit questions and changes, monthly benefit reconciliation and annual open enrollment process. Primary contact person for employee questions relating to FMLA, funeral leave, jury duty, military leave, inclement weather leave and agency holidays. Act as liaison with Payroll department to address employees' time & attendance questions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Employment Implementation.
- Enter new hires and employee changes in HRIS system.
- Provide assistance to HR Manager of Benefits & HRIS on HRIS system processes.
- Track annual and 90 day performance reviews.
- Administer the worker's compensation program.
- Coordinate semi-annual TB testing for employees.
- Process annual United Way pledges.
- Track United Way Day eligibility and Snooze or Cruise pass eligibility.
- Coordinate with HRIS system contact on adding United Way Day to employee records first pay period of each year.
- Prepare agency holiday announcements and post on Staff Connections.
- Assist HR Assistant with guests entering the Annex Office and answering door for the Annex Office.
2. Digital Personnel File Maintenance.
- Responsible for all benefits, FMLA, short-term disability digital file maintenance.
3. Provide assistance to HR Manager of Benefits & HRIS.
- Process monthly benefit reconciliation for all benefit programs.
- Process flexible spending reimbursements weekly.
- Assist employees with benefit questions, enrollments, changes, etc.
- Assist with annual Open Enrollment process.
- Have proficient knowledge of the benefit plans we offer and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as backup to HR Manager of Benefits & HRIS Orientation.
- Work with HR Manager of Benefits & HRIS in communicating with Broker and benefit providers.
4. Administers the agency's leave policies.
- Monitor, track and record FMLA, military leave, jury duty and other recorded leaves.
- Have proficient knowledge of the time and attendance system, scheduling policies and other related policies to answer questions when asked.
- Adjust leave accruals, when necessary.
5. Act as FMLA and Short-Term Disability Leave Assistant.
- Send all required forms to employee for completion.
- Prepare documentation for employees going out on FMLA.
- Track all FMLA leave.
- Enter FMLA leave into Time and Attendance System.
- Generate monthly FMLA report.
- Coordinate employee's FMLA status with payroll.
- Bill employee's for benefits premiums when employee is on unpaid FMLA.
- Send correspondence to employees on the status of their leave.
- Work with short-term disability insurance provider to coordinate short-term disability claims and processing.
6. Compensation Support.
- Assist HR Manager of Benefits & HRIS on annual salary action process.
- Generate annual Salary Actions letters.
- Assist with tracking the incentive program to eligible employees.
- Work with program management on communicating productivity requirements to eligible employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of human resources experience required, with emphasis in HRIS and benefits administration.
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated, with exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and communicate effectively with employees, supervisors and the public.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with an HRIS system preferred (UltiPro experience a plus).
- Effective working in a team environment.
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma Driver's License and satisfactory driving record, and use personal automobile to travel to locations other than primary office.
Comprehensive and generous benefits, including agency pays for 75% of employee's base medical plan and dental insurance, and 15 days PTO and 9 paid holidays.
Contact Name: Sharri Downing
Contact Phone: 918-560-1305
Contact Email: email@example.com
Family & Children's Services
View Job Details
The HR Manager of Employment & Compliance provides a variety of HR generalist support to the organization, focusing on employment marketing, recruiting, selection, hiring, on-boarding, training, employee relations, and compliance. Supervises the Employment Specialist and acts as backup to the Chief Human Resources Officer when needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
I. Recruiting and On-Boarding
1. Direct the recruiting and new hire support for the organization optimizing agency' HRIS, UltiPro.
- Oversee and direct new employee hire processes; requisition and position management, first level screening, processing of applicants through the applicant tracking system, background checks, offer letters etc.
- Consult with management to identify personnel needs, job specifications and advertising considerations and specifications.
- Maintain systems for approvals of new and open positions and consult with finance regarding budget approvals for individual positions.
- Oversee and make recommendations to continually improve the applicant tracking, requisition management, and on-boarding modules of the HRIS. Work with HRIS vendor and IT department regarding maintaining and improving system functionality and reporting.
- Collaborate with Director of Quality, Risk & Compliance Management on professional credentialing requirements.
- Manage the HR component of new employee orientation. Plan collaboratively with directors to maintain successful on-boarding process for new hire's first 90 days including protocol and understanding of agency corporate culture.
- Oversee coordination of temporary agency employment.
- Oversee the development and final approval of all Independent Contractor Agreements and Affiliate Agreements.
2. Job Descriptions - Assist managers to assure all job descriptions remain current, legally compliant, electronically stored and organized per agency protocol; titles set by agency protocols and formatted according to agency standards.
- Review all new job descriptions for compliance with agency standards and employment law requirements.
- Maintain all current agency job descriptions on HR Management Resources shared drive and HR electronic files.
- Conduct annual job description review, at time of performance reviews.
3. Employment Marketing
- Collaborate with Communications Department to insure recruitment dollars are most effectively utilized to increase the pool of qualified candidates.
- Utilize multiple and most effective communication channels available: a. Industry list serves b. External email blasts c. LinkedIn, Indeed, and other social media or on-line sources/channels d. Print advertising - newspaper, trade journals, etc. e. University and college job fairs f. Community organizations, such as Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
II. Employee Relations & Compliance
1. Employee Relations
- Consult with agency supervisors regarding employee issues and concerns providing guidance in line with agency policies and HR employment laws.
- When needed, assist agency supervisors with corrective action development and delivery.
- Assist agency supervisors with involuntary terminations.
- Invite all voluntarily exiting employees to participate in a face to face exit interview. Report exit interview summary to CEO, appropriate Senior Director and Chief Human Resources Officer. Also administer Exit Survey, and report on survey results on regular basis.
- Conduct investigations, as needed, regarding HR related matters. Including but not limited to harassment and discrimination, and sexual harassment.
- Create surveys for staff based upon current needs, analyze and report results. Works with agency leadership to develop.
2. Ensure compliance with agency policies, applicable statutes, and regulations, as well as accreditation and certification standards that govern human resources.
- Maintain knowledge of legal and accreditation requirements and government reporting regulations.
- Provide periodic review of employee handbook and work with leadership team and agency legal counsel to establish new personnel policies that reflect current intended practices. Responsible for agency wide communication.
- Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintain, monitor and report on affirmative action plan and other government required reports.
- Collaborate with Director of Quality, Risk & Compliance Management on creation and revision of HR related agency policies.
- Prepare annual EEO-1 & other required reports.
- Provide training to agency supervisors on relevant HR related topics to ensure compliance with government and employment regulations including but not limited to: Sexual Harassment, Interviewing and Selection, the hiring process, and Coaching & Discipline.
- Organize and participate as needed in the F&CS Supervisory Institute. Providing HR management and agency culture subject matter expertise, and facilitate training as needed.
- Ensure new supervisors are enrolled in F&CS Supervisory Institute with six months of hire or promotion.
- Monitor progress of attendees to F&CS Supervisory Institute and report to Leadership Team.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field. Formal training and experience in HR required, PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- 5 years of progressive HR experience required.
- Demonstrated broad experience in employee recruitment, selection, on-boarding, employee relations, training and HR compliance.
- Capable of administering all aspects of HR functions.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective in working in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer applications and social media: Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), preferably UltiPro.
- Demonstrated capacity to address employee issues in a fair and expedient manner.
- Ability to design programs which contribute to positive employee moral and productive working environment.
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Demonstrated ability to provide an extremely high level of effective customer service. Ability to deal with extremely confidential material without disclosing information to anyone without the need to know.
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma Driver License and satisfactory driving record and use personal automobile to travel to locations other than primary office.
Generous and Comprehensive benefits, including paying 75% of employee's coverage on base medical and dental insurance plans, and 15 days PTO and 9 paid holidays.
Contact Name: Alan Bingham
Contact Phone: 918-237-2130
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eide Bailly LLP
View Job Details
About the Company:
Eide Bailly is proud to be ranked on Vault.com's list of the 15 best accounting firms in 2016! This award is based on a weighted formula that considers issues accounting professionals care about most, including culture, type of work, lifestyle/work balance and overall prestige. View the Accounting Firms Rankings 2016: Vault Accounting 50 here: http://www.vault.com/company-rankings/accounting/vault-accounting-50
Eide Bailly is a regional certified public accounting and business advisory firm with diverse talents, industry experience and service specialties.
More than 54,000 clients benefit from our core services of assurance and tax, as well as our expanded services: cost segregation, employee benefits, enterprise risk management, financial services, forensic & valuation, health care reform, international services, risk advisory services, technology consulting, transaction services and wealth management.
We serve many industries, including affordable housing, ag producers, closely held businesses, construction & real estate, dealerships, financial institutions, gaming, government, health care, insurance, manufacturing, nonprofit, oil & gas, renewable energy and utilities.
Clients are served from 26 service centers in 12 states, including Phoenix, Ariz.; Boulder, Denver, Fort Collins, Golden and Grand Junction, Colo.; Boise, Idaho; Dubuque, Iowa; Norman, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Okla.; Mankato and Minneapolis, Minn.; Billings, Mont.; Elko, Fallon, Las Vegas, Reno, Nev.; Bismarck, Fargo and Williston, N.D.; Sioux Falls and Aberdeen, S.D; Ogden and Salt Lake City, Utah; and Spokane, Wash.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with campus recruiting efforts by working with campus advisors, posting positions, coordinating on-campus and in-office recruitment events, and scheduling interviews.
- Conduct the Human Resources part of in-office interviews for experienced-level and campus-level interviews.
- Coordinate office events - staff meetings, social activities, health and wellness screenings.
- Manage on-boarding, changes in employment status and terminations of staff members.
- Maintain personnel files.
- Participate in employee disciplinary action meetings, coordinating with employee's supervisor to develop and implement Performance Improvement Plans when needed.
- Review office payroll hours bi-weekly.
- Supervise and serve as a Career Advisor for administrative staff.
- Work on press releases with office marketing professionals in Oklahoma.
- Provide information to the Communications Department regarding office activities, birth announcements, etc.
- Coordinate office wellness screenings and flu shots.
- Analyze operations to recommend changes in policies and procedures, create efficiencies and reduce costs in certain areas.
- Complete projects as assigned by the Partner in Charge or Department Heads.
In the HR Generalist role, you will need excellent communication skills as well as the ability to effectively interact with all levels of Firm management and staff, clients, and other external business contacts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, with a focus on Human Resources Management is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, including supervisory experience required.
- Strong proficiency with technology and computer programs is needed.
Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, flexible spending account, 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical expenses
- 401(k) and employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Professional certification/designation reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program
- Travel insurance
- Wellness benefits
Travel Requirements: 5%
Contact Name: Lauri Dahlberg
Contact Phone: 612-253-6646
Contact Email: email@example.com
Case & Associates Properties Inc.
View Job Details
The HR Assistant provides administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on all personnel matters and the overall coordination of the Human Resources function. This may include but is not limited to assisting with payroll administration, benefits administration, workers compensation, recruiting, clerical duties, employee relations, corporate communication, and recognition and performance management.
This position is responsible for all of the following:
- Answering employee requests and questions related to any HR process.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and privacy.
- Assist in the hiring process by preparing and auditing new hire paperwork, I- 9 verifications, background, drug and credit screening and maintaining accurate documentation.
- Maintains employee files and database including performance tracking which includes scanning, validation and shredding activities.
- Performs payroll and administrative duties of data entry, bonus summary calculations, expense accounting and coding, and auditing as directed by the HR Manager.
- Creates and updates HR process spreadsheets and documents as directed by the HR manager.
- Assists with Benefits enrollment and follow up for newly eligible employees including Health Care, 401K, and Cobra notifications, FMLA and workers compensation claim issues.
- Schedules meetings, interviews and conferences as directed by the HR Manager.
- Assists HR manager with various HR initiatives including but not limited to compensation, safety, and wellness.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents, processes mail, answers phones, and performs other clerical functions.
- Prepares correspondence, edits and distributes employee handbook and policy updates, and assists with orientation process.
- Administers and supports recognition programs, anniversaries, birthdays, newsletters.
- Completes any job related task or responsibility assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
This position requires a high school diploma and 1-2 years administrative experience and knowledge preferably in HR related disciplines, HIPPA privacy guidelines, and business office operations. Some college helpful.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k with company match, Paid holidays, Vacation and Short term absence pay.
Contact Name: Sue Whitener
Contact Phone: 918-610-9345
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TTCU The Credit Union
View Job Details
Seeking a bright and self starter with attention to detail! The Payroll Specialist is a member of the Human Resources Team and plays an active and important role in the Human Resources Department. Position responsible for the day-to-day operation of the payroll function for 350+ employees and performs a variety of complex and responsible clerical and accounting tasks connected with using payrolls and maintaining payroll records. This will be the payroll expert and the "go to person" for payroll.
- Perform highly complex and responsible clerical and accounting tasks requiring the exercise of considerable interpretative ability and judgment for bi-weekly payroll.
- Works with compensation on monthly and annual incentives.
- Understand, interpret and apply a wide variety of policies, procedures, and regulations relating to payroll operations and the efficient functioning of computerized payroll systems.
- Enter and maintain employee records on HR/Payroll system.
- Accounting journal entries - including reconciliations of payroll related General Ledger accounts.
- Effectively organize workflow and establish priorities to meet deadlines.
- Develop and implement new procedures and forms to meet changing needs.
- Analyze problem situations and develop an effective course of action.
- Understand payroll processes as they related to an HRIS/payroll system.
- Other related duties and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business or accounting desired; CPP designation preferred.
- 3+ years relevant payroll accounting and processing experience.
- Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws a must.
- Accounting methods and techniques.
- "Management Presence in the office" (sophisticated demeanor).
- Excel - V look ups and pivot tables.
- Familiarity with Paycom payroll system preferred.
- A "team mindset".
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities, including multi-tasking under stress to meet deadlines.
- Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality.
Contact Name: Amanda Moseley
Contact Email: email@example.com
OGI Process Equipment (Oil, Gas and Industrial Process Equipment)
Sand Springs, OK
View Job Details
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Provides Human Resources support on all personnel matters and assists with payroll processing.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to the General Manager.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: None.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: The HR Coordinator primarily works in an indoor office environment. This environment is typically temperature controlled and clean, with normal air contaminants, such as dust, typically found in an office environment. Position requires occasional exposure to manufacturing environment. All employees are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include noise/hearing protection and safety glasses with side shields while in the manufacturing facility.
EXAMPLES OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates recruiting practices of managing applications, online resume submissions, overseeing resumes are reviewed, scheduling interviews and application materials to applicants.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Coordinates the pre-employment process including, background checks, pre-employment physicals and scheduling/participating in orientation.
- Completes timekeeping collection weekly.
- Works with payroll department on payroll, employee purchases, benefit deductions, W-4 form changes, vacation requests, bereavement requests and ALL related paperwork as it pertains to making sure it is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Issues memos and other correspondence to employees and supervisors regarding human resources information.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Is responsible for ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of all personnel information, files, and data - includes both written and oral forms of information.
- Coordinates the distribution of paychecks on weekly basis.
- Is an expert in all OGI policies and procedures as outlined in the OGI Employee Handbook in order to assist employees and managers with questions, as needed.
- Maintains files and records on personnel matters, filing such in personnel files and ensuring all such records and files are kept current and in order according to procedure.
- Prepares new hire packets for orientation, personnel folders and files new hire paperwork appropriately.
- Assists with benefits enrollment for new employees by creating benefit packets and distributing to all eligible employees and submitting paperwork to the providers.
- Assists the General Manager on special projects and assignments as needed.
- Assists other departments with administrative duties as needed.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred and/or 1+ years experience in a Human Resources-related position.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Highly motivated, personable, flexible, and eager to enhance knowledge and skills through on-going education and development.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and focus on work with details.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in project team environment.
- Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Must have proficient skills in the use of personal computers including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment properly for routine tasks on an as needed-basis, including fax machines, copy machines, email and central calendar systems.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OGI is a sister company to Webco Industires, Inc.
Contact Name: Amber Hatten
Contact Phone: 918-241-9939
Contact Email: email@example.com
US BEEF Corp DBA Arby's
View Job Details
Benefit Consultant needed for temporary role to assist Benefit Director and other benefit team members with ACA compliance. This position will be tasked with conducting system and benefit plan audits as well as being available to assist with open enrollment and employee questions. Candidate must have a solid understanding of employee benefits, ACA compliance and benefits administration.
- Assist the Benefits Director with ACA Compliance using Health E(fx) tracking system. Will review reports and help with making determinations for offers of coverage. Will track eligibility through Health E(fx) and create lists for offers of coverage. Will ensure offers are tracked through system of record for reporting back to Health E(fx) vendor for compliance.
- Exchange notice generation through Health E(fx) for compliance.
- Dependent audit for medical, dental and vision plans.
- Available for assistance with data entry and general employee questions during OE.
- Beneficiary audit - run report after open enrollment and ensure data integrity for all participants.
- Life insurance and disability insurance audit during open enrollment for new elections and existing elections. Ensures Evidence of Inability forms are completed for increases or new elections outside of 30 day new hire window.
- 401(k) plan audit.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Solid understanding of employee benefits including administrative, legal, and financial issues relating to Healthcare coverage and retirement plans preferred.
- Benefits technology experience required. Interaction with IT, payroll and third party vendors is likely.
- Capable of maintaining security and confidentiality of client and employee information.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
- Capable of tracking and analyzing information needed to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively, and courteously both orally and in writing, with customers, vendors, and coworkers.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without compromising quality.
- Highly organized and able to work well within time constraints.
- Able to work in front of a computer and sit for extended periods of time.
U.S. Beef Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Name: Jennifer Lopp
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion
View Job Details
About the Company:
John Zink Company traces its roots to 1929 when John Steele Zink resigned his position at a gas company and began designing and selling a new burner that reduced fuel costs by burning natural gas more efficiently. The innovation and success of this product spread quickly throughout the industry and led to the company selling burners to refineries around the world. As time passed, other combustion related equipment, including flares and thermal oxidizers, was added to the product offering.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion continues this legacy as a global leader in developing next-generation products, technologies and solutions to increase efficiency and enhance air quality through the clean, efficient combustion of fossil fuels. John Zink branded products include flares, flare gas recovery systems, boiler and process burners, thermal oxidizers, and vapor and biogas control systems.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion has more than 1,600 employees worldwide to serve our global customers.
Come join our dynamic team! Picture yourself being a part of a human resources department that supports more than 1,000 employees across the U.S. We are seeking a forward thinking HR Representative to join our team in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
A “ Day In The Life” could include:
- Providing excellent customer service to applicants and employees
- Leading new hire orientation and onboarding
- Data scanning and electronic filing
- Filing of employee personnel records
- Administering company-wide SharePoint site
- Coordinating random drug screening program
- Coordinating company luncheons and live training courses
- Coordinating temporary labor requests
- Providing administrative support for the HR team
- Serving as an office safety committee member
- Associates degree in human resources and/or 1 year of human resources experience.
- 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience giving presentations to groups of up to 10 people.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in human resources and/or 2+ years of human resources experience.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (i.e., Taleo).
- Experience with SharePoint administration.
- Experience leading orientation or training sessions.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension Plan
- Educational Assistance
- 10 Paid Holidays per Year
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Free Parking
To be considered for this role, all candidates must apply online at www.johnzinkhamworthy.com/careers. Apply to Position #036055
Union Public Schools
View Job Details
Assists in planning and directing the maintenance and administration of employee benefit program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with planning, implementation and administration of benefits programs for the District.
- Troubleshoots between District and third party administrators, as well as outside insurance providers.
- Assists in the maintenance of day-to-day responsibility for COBRA, ADA, HIPPA and FMLA paperwork and compliance.
- Assists in implementing modifications of existing benefit programs.
- Notifies employees and labor union representatives of changes in benefits.
- Prepares, collects and compiles statistical and other pertinent benefits data as needed.
- Assists in employee relations functions related to employee benefits.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining records and other duties related to administration of the various areas of the benefits office.
- Prepares and submits required reports to District officials, companies, state and national regulatory bodies.
- Answers and resolves employee questions regarding benefits plans.
- Communicates to employees, both verbally and in written form, the specifics of benefit plans and related procedures for enrollment, claims and subsequent changes to plans.
- Participates as a trainer/speaker in benefits training.
- Facilitates the renewal of District insurance policies, including property, health, casualty, auto, professional liability, and related coverage.
- Assists in maintaining District claims and lawsuit files, with responsibility for initial notification to insurance carriers and subsequent updates in the absence of Benefits Manager.
- Works with various software applications, entering and retrieving data as needed.
- Works well with both supervisors and other members of the team.
- Maintains consistent and punctual attendance.
- Performs other duties assigned by supervisor or administrator.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree or higher preferred with two (2) to four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to use a personal computer with database, spreadsheet and word-processing software.
- Ability to multi-task in environment with limited periods of uninterrupted work time.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn personnel legal terminology and insurance terminology.
- Ability to apply knowledge of current research and theory in specific field.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff and the school community.
- Ability to communicate with District employees, outside vendors and others with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely both in oral and written communication.
- Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all District requirements and the Board of Education.
Exceptional benefit package
Please apply via website - https://union.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Contact Name: Jay Loegering
View Job Details
- This position is primarily responsible for administration of all company sponsored stock plans and is relied upon for periodic analysis related to executive compensation.
- Partners with third-party stock plan administration vendor to effectively administer the company stock plans by ensuring processes and practices are in compliance with all relevant plan provisions and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Responds to periodic employee questions and resolves problems related to administration of stock plans.
- Partners with Tax and Legal departments to monitor development in relevant areas, such as security laws, labor laws and income tax and reporting laws.
- Liaison to Finance & Accounting to ensure complete and accurate forecasting and accrual of all cash and equity incentive compensation expenses.
- Assists in the design, implementation and administration of short-term and long-term incentive programs of the company.
- Researches compensation trends, compiles complex reports and analyses and supplies incentive plan and executive compensation information for presentation to Williams Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors and to other departments which is included in external filings and public disclosures.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or a related area or equivalent experience.
- Three to five plus years of experience performing increasingly complex analysis.
- General compensation knowledge, previous experience in stock plan administration and equity-based compensation accounting is preferred but not required.
- Candidate must be detail and process oriented, have a strong focus on accuracy, be well organized and able to adapt quickly and positively in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated communication and consulting skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word is also required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HR-Compensation modules preferred.
Position and salary offer will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the candidate. Williams will not pay relocation costs associated with this position.