TAHRA Job Listings
Welcome to TAHRA’s HR Job Postings!
This is a service where HR professionals seeking employment in the Tulsa area can view current position vacancies and companies can advertise their openings to HR professionals.
View Job Details
About the Company:
Zebco Brands is a consumer products manufacturer known for our iconic fishing and hunting brands. We produce a wide range of outdoor products recognized for excellence in the global marketplace. From our headquarters in Tulsa, OK, we direct international operations for 4 business units with approximately 300 team members. The organization is characterized by strong core values that define how we work as individuals and as a unified company.
Provide effective and comprehensive human resources services and support to Zebco Brands' domestic and international business units. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, employee relations, payroll and benefits administration, worker's compensation, safety and employment law compliance.
- Manage the full spectrum of recruiting responsibilities for Zebco Brands' domestic operations.
- Serve as the key contact for all benefits questions and issues.
- Manage the annual benefits open enrollment process for Zebco Brands.
- Manage all aspects of payroll processing for Zebco Brands.
- Maintain HRIS data for all Zebco Brands' domestic and international team members.
- Manage the annual performance review process for hourly team members. Provide counsel to managers and supervisors to ensure compliance with Company policies and employment law regulations.
- Conduct orientation for new hires.
- Coordinate the termination process for departing team members. Conduct exit interviews to identify issues and provide appropriate follow-up to minimize the potential for litigation and promote the desired Company culture.
- Provide counsel to managers on a variety of performance and disciplinary issues ensuring compliance with Company policies and applicable employment law.
- Key member of the safety committees for headquarters and distribution center locations.
- Company contact for workplace accidents/incidents. Coordinate medical treatment for injured team members, ensure that accidents/incidents are appropriately investigated and serve as the liaison with worker's compensation insurance carrier.
- Monitor workers' compensation cases and facilitate the exchange of information with the Company's legal representation to mitigate costs.
- BS/BA in business administration or a related field. Some level of human resources studies preferred. Comparable HR experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources including solid working knowledge of benefits, policy administration, recruiting, safety and workers' compensation.
- SHRM certification a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Federal and State employment laws and regulations required.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality due to the nature of responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to work with all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated "customer service" style in meeting needs.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with HRIS a plus.
- Experience in payroll including expertise in automated processing systems such as ADP. Knowledgeable of regulations regarding wage payments.
Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance program and on-site fitness center.
Contact Name: Dana Lebold
Contact Phone: 918-831-6983
Contact Email: email@example.com
Senior Star Management Company
View Job Details
About the Company:
Senior Star is an organization whose corporate philosophy is based on profound respect in everything we do, both with our staff members, as well as our residents and their families. The company consists of 14 senior living communities in 6 states, including independent living, assisted living, memory care, and nursing care services. We are seeking a HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER for our administrative services headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Primary duties will be to:
- Process all new employees through the onboarding process, including required paper work, benefit enrollments, establishing electronic and traditional employee data files, and any other related activity.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all employees changes including pay, benefits, performance reviews, etc. and maintain all employee records on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that all payroll deductions and benefit premiums are accurate for both the employee and employer contributions, including monthly reconciliations and corrections as required.
- Administer the monthly 401(k) enrollment process for employees and ensure that contributions are set-up correctly in accordance with the normal payroll cycle.
- Manage employee FMLA leave and coordinate proper notifications as required.
- Ensure timely and accurate new hire reporting in compliance with state regulations. Complete all employment verifications for current and previous employees as required.
- Verify all unemployment claims as they occur and participate in unemployment hearings as required.
- Administer and assist in developing the company's employee wellness program and provide constant communication and visibility of the program to all sites.
- Administer the company's tuition reimbursement program for all employees.
- Participate in various human resources training initiatives and assist in program development as required.
- Maintain human resources related policies and procedures in the company's Policy Manager program. Recommend and prepare updates to the company's Employee Handbook as needed.
- Respond to a variety of inquiries regarding interpretation of company policies, employee benefit plan provisions, etc., from employees at all levels of the organization. Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality and customer service.
- Actively participate in human resources department special projects and policy/procedure improvement initiatives as required.
The position requires:
- Educational and experience requirements include an associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of related Human Resources experience in a large organization involving multiple locations in multiple states and/or multiple operating entities.
- SHRM-CP certification a plus.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and must have a strong customer service focus.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, the ability to perform Internet research, and knowledge of various HRIS/payroll systems (Paycom a plus).
Senior Star offers a competitive base salary, opportunity to earn incentive pay, and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Travel Requirements: 5%
Contact Name: Human Resources
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tulsa World Media Company
View Job Details
The Inside Recruitment team at the Tulsa World Media Company partners with Human Resources departments and hiring managers at a wide range of companies "both locally and nationally" to sell print and digital job postings. This includes making phone contacts, understanding customer needs, making presentations, and creating needs analyses for new and existing customers.
We've equipped our Inside Recruitment Specialists with powerful selling tools like the powerful reach of our print job posting solutions and our exclusive Total Talent Reach for digital job postings. The ideal candidate for this opportunity is someone who understands the talent acquisition/recruitment process, is driven to meet goals, enjoys simplifying the recruitment process for our customers, thrives on the challenge of helping business attract top talent, and understands the value of delivering high quality professional service.
Possible total comp for this base + commission opportunity is $60,000+ annually. To learn more, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NGL Energy Partners, LP
View Job Details
The benefits intern position is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending plan, and 401(k) plan). The benefits intern position executes specific benefits related projects according to the guidelines established by the Benefits Director. The projects may include HRIS system assignments, data analysis, customer service, open enrollment communications, management and monitoring specific benefits initiative and other unique benefits related tasks in support of the delivery of the benefits programs. The incumbent will collaborate with and support other Benefits Team members in the fulfillment of departmental objectives.
Contact Name: Melinda Tipton
Contact Phone: 918.477.0572
Contact Email: email@example.com
4606 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK
View Job Details
About the Company:
Helping Families Succeed
Our mission is to help families in need achieve economic self-sufficiency.
Our vision for the future is that children grow up and achieve economic success so that their children are not born into poverty.
Our method is to combine early childhood education of the highest caliber with innovative family financial and health services.
CAP Tulsa is the largest anti-poverty agency in Oklahoma. We believe every family and every child deserves the same opportunity for success. This is achieved by empowering low-income families with the education and tools they need to break the cycle of poverty. CAP Tulsa provides the support and guidance with early childhood education and comprehensive enrichment programs for the entire family.
CAP Tulsa has been named a 2015 Best Places to Work, by the Nonprofit Times!
CAP Tulsa ranked #43 overall and #4 in the Nation of Large Nonprofits.
CAP Tulsa honored as a Top Inclusive Workplace
Mosaic, the Tulsa Regional Chamber's diversity business council, honored CAP Tulsa as one of 23 Top Inclusive Workplace Cultures at its second-annual Economic Inclusion Forum on Nov. 5. The companies and organizations were recognized for their commitment to diversity through Mosaic's five key metrics: diverse suppliers, diverse people, internal policies, CEO commitment and community outreach programs. Companies and organizations honored represent over 29,000 employees in our region and state, and achieved a four or five-star ranking based on results from Mosaic's annual Diversity Survey. CAP Tulsa was one of 12 organizations that received a five-star ranking!
CAP Tulsa specifically focuses on a two generation approach that aims not only to prepare young children for future success in school, but also their parents through programs designed to increase parenting skills, employability and earning potential. Our goal is that children enter school prepared for success, families create a nurturing and secure environment for their children and that families are connected to one another.
This position is responsible for the design, development and delivery of a variety of training courses, programs, and initiatives throughout CAP. Consults with internal divisions and teams to champion CAP's commitment to becoming a learning organization, and to increase CAP's ability to improve individual and organizational performance. This position is responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality staff training through effective needs assessments, course design, course evaluation, training resource materials, and learning reinforcement.
- Create and provide various trainings to staff. In close collaboration with Agency leaders and managers, function as performance consultant to identify and deliver training solutions that can help address issues and optimize team performance.
- Consult and collaborate on global and specific needs assessments, recommending effective training design and delivery in order to meet identified needs. Measure the effectiveness of training courses/initiatives.
- Administer evaluations, surveys and assessment tools; synthesize and compile data reports.
- Coordinate and facilitate the company's new employee orientation program in addition to creating, providing, and measuring additional staff training at and for all levels of the organization.
- Establish and provide required training and electives. Schedule training locations, ensure proper set-up for NEO and other trainings. Help schedule training locations and help broker receipt of services from additional outside trainers (as necessary).
- Work with ECP, Purchasing, and other stakeholders to plan, prepare for, and implement large training events (such as Pre-Service). Craft training program agendas, course announcements and materials, coordinate Intranet updates and communication vehicles, maintain and promote CAP course catalog and training calendar.
- Develop training outlines and materials including Web content, training guides, workbooks, handouts, tools, charts, PowerPoint presentations, and other necessary learning tools/materials. Coordinate printing of training materials. Prepare/print/scan course materials and hand-outs for distribution (for classes and posted to LMS).
- Respond effectively to training requests from Agency staff. Respond to employee requests about transcripts, training records, enrollment, training calendar, enrolling/un-enrolling in courses. Help enter, track, and manage course enrollment data.
- Conducts research/benchmarking analysis. Keep abreast of best practices; integrate that knowledge into learning and performance effort.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelors Degree in Organizational Development or related field.
- Three years of prerequisite related work experience with emphasis on designing, developing and facilitating adult learning programs and related organization development initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as required to design and develop learning materials.
- Must possess proven successful interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with staff, vendors, clients, visitors, and contractors.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with ability to read, interpret, and present information efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; demonstration of solid decision-making and communication skills.
- Proactively and independently manages multiple projects simultaneously with an attention to detail and yet a focus on overall implementation and follow-through.
- Makes decisions, takes ownership of work product and demonstrates a willingness to accept responsibility.
- Ability to manage workflow in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities.
- Exhibits a strong customer focus/customer service orientation with co-workers and service providers.
- Disciplined self-starter with a positive, resourceful attitude.
- Must be able to accurately audit records and ensure compliance with written or oral guidelines.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive data, records, files, conversations, and so forth.
- CAP offers regular full-time employees and their dependents health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield and subsidizes the majority of the total premium cost. With BCBS as our medical provider, CAP is able to offer one of the leading managed healthcare companies in Oklahoma, utilizing state of the art facilities and medical practitioners. Employees and their dependents are eligible for coverage the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Dental coverage through Delta Dental is provided to regular full-time employees and their eligible dependents. Employees have two options to choose from based on the level of services needed.
- Vision coverage is offered to employees and their eligible dependents through Vision Service Plan (VSP). VSP offers Comprehensive coverage, including an annual exam, contacts and lenses.
- Regular full-time employees receive insurance equal to 1x their annual salary. This automatic coverage is offered at no cost to employees. Additional Voluntary coverage is available upon initial enrollment.
- Available to full time employees, STD has a 14 day elimination period before benefits are distributed upon approval through Symetra. * Certain restrictions apply. Premiums are paid %100 by the employee.
- Regular full-time employees are covered by long-term disability insurance after a brief waiting period and the premium is 100% paid by CAP.
Contact Name: Marcus Paul
Contact Phone: 9183823381
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philbrook Museum of Art
2727 S. Rockford Road, Tulsa, OK 74114
View Job Details
Responsible for administration of Human Resources programs, systems and activities including: hiring process, employee benefits, employee policies, and HR records.
- Assist hiring authorities with the recruitment and selection of exempt and non-exempt positions and temporary/seasonal workers in accordance with the Philbrook Hiring Process and employment regulations, including: authorization to hire, internal postings, external ads, screening of applicants, interview scheduling, hiring offers, notification of non-selected candidates and new hire orientation; maintain records of each employment process in a Hiring File assuring data is retained for responding to regulatory inquiries and reporting requirements.
- Administer Philbrook employee benefits and insurance programs to assure timely processing of new hire enrollments and election changes, resolution of employee concerns, communication of program information and changes, identification and maintenance of records to assure compliance with ACA requirements, completion of benefit and government reports, and interface with benefit providers as required. Monitor benefit programs and reports to analyze trends and make timely recommendations to management.
- Administer Philbrook employee policies and work rules consistently; generate processes which coordinate policies and regulations (i.e., FMLA, ADA); communicate proactively with employees and management regarding required actions and compliance with regulatory entities.
- Provide counsel to supervisors and managers on routine performance and disciplinary matters (absenteeism, tardiness, behavioral concerns) and assist with required documentation.
- Serve as custodian of electronic and physical employment records, personnel files, medical files, benefit files, etc. assuring confidential management of records and compliance with Philbrook's record retention schedule. Utilize records to respond to informational inquires (such as, employment verification, references, court subpoenas) according to Philbrook policy, privacy legislation and legal requirements.
- Track and monitor HR systems and processes (i.e., Performance Management, Policy Acknowledgements, Position Descriptions, Organization Charts) to assure consistent recordkeeping and compliance with internal policies.
- Implement and maintain HRIS data to support electronic storage and access to employee and employment-related data required for tracking and projecting employment activity, cost and trends; research and produce routine and ad hoc reports to support HR systems, benefits reporting, data-driven management decisions and HR business improvements.
- Maintain prompt and reliable attendance in order to successfully perform the duties of the job.
- Basic knowledge of HR principles and employment law/regulations
- Basic knowledge of benefits administration including ACA recordkeeping and reporting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively advocate organizational decisions and practices
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Excellent communication abilities (both verbal and written) for interface at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional collaboration and problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Keenly attentive to detail and capable of extreme accuracy
- Highest level of confidential discretion
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business with a human relations specialty or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required; PHR certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years administrative/project management experience working with payroll, benefits, HR regulatory compliance, recruiting and personnel records within an integrated Human Resource environment
- Prior experience with payroll systems helpful
- Scheduled 35 hour workweek
- 403(b) savings plan
- Competitive Health Care
- Life insurance
- Short/Long-Term disability
Travel Requirements: 2%
SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
A primarily sedentary position requiring extensive amounts of time sitting with limited requirement for standing or walking required. A requirement for lifting or carrying of only 15 lb. maximum exists for this position and the work only requires occasional kneeling, crouching, and bending at the waist. Ordinary levels of communication, hearing and vision are required. The position requires the ability to work on a computer for up to 7 hours per day and be able to use office equipment for extended periods of time.
Virtually all work is performed inside within a climate controlled private office environment.
Mental and Emotional
In this position the employee must be able to plan their own work activities and work with a minimum amount of direct supervision; the work requires the employee to understand and implement both written and oral instructions and perform basic arithmetic calculations with extreme accuracy. The work requires the capability for routinely working on multiple projects concurrently for extended periods of time under pressure of changing priorities and time deadlines. The employee must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Criminal background check required due to handling of confidential personal data and access to irreplaceable art objects.
Contact Email: email@example.com
TTCU The Credit Union
View Job Details
The Human Resources Generalist I is an important internal business partner to help develop organizational capabilities aligned to financial and strategic goals. Assists in performing Human Resources related duties on a professional level and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration support, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, talent acquisition, employment law compliance, and other areas as assigned. This role will be critical in understanding Human Resources laws and regulations and the employee life-cycle from hiring to termination. The position may work independently or on a team in the delivery of Human Resources services. Follows all applicable regulations, including Bank Secrecy Act, and Anti-money Laundering.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists Talent Acquisition Specialist with full cycle recruiting process and utilizes proactive talent acquisition approaches to accomplish specific staffing requirements or projects.
- Conducts interviews for open positions, both screening and first interviews, coordinates and delivers second stage interviews, and evaluates candidates utilizing appropriate tools and techniques.
- Extends job offers based upon approved compensation guidelines, reviews new hire paperwork for accuracy and completeness, and schedules candidates for orientation.
- Tracks, maintains and coordinates advertising effectiveness, costs and responses.
- Track and report human capital key metrics and makes recommendations about sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Researches and participates in special assignments related to developing and/or designing new human resources programs, processes and practices. Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures. Provides general information to employees and managers on a variety of policy, compliance and other human resource issues. Coordinates and assists with human resources projects and assignments as necessary. Serves as a liaison between the Human Resources department and internal departments / branches and outside organizations.
- Assists in managing administration of benefits and human resources policies and procedures such as, health, disability and COBRA. This includes Short term and long term disability and workman's compensation. Maintains all employee files while ensuring compliance with state, federal and regulatory records retention requirements. Processes benefit plan enrollments and status changes, per plan provisions and governmental regulations. Additionally, reviews benefit invoices prior to payment to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in administration and maintenance of the human resource information system records and compile reports from the systems including but not limited to Recruitment, Payroll Administration, and Performance Management.
- Minimum 2 years of Human Resource experience preferably across at least two Human Resources disciplines such as Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, and Talent Acquisition
- Must possess knowledge of employment laws, and general Human Resources best practices
Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline required
- Professional Human Resources certification preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be organized, focused and articulate, with the ability to confidentially interact with all business partners
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff under moderate supervision
- Service-oriented with a sense of urgency to meet time sensitive deadlines and have the ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment.
- Always willing to prioritize our internal members first and deliver extraordinary service and value
- Easily adaptable to change, performs calmly under pressure and works effectively in ambiguous environments
Job Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Act as a liaison to other human resources functions when required
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems, preferably Oracle/Taleo, social media and recruiting process workflows
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate the Internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidential information appropriately and exercise discretion, sensitivity and tact at all times.
- Working knowledge of employment regulations and typical human resources procedures required including applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment
- Follows policies and procedures; supports organization's goals and values; and demonstrated dependability through good attendance and adherence to timeliness and schedules
Health, Dental, Time off, Educational Assistance Program, 401K
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Bartlesville Ok
View Job Details
- Under general supervision of the Human Resources Director, assists with and coordinates employee benefit programs and special programs.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and external benefit providers; provides assistance to employees.
- Assists with the recruitment, selection and retention of a variety of positions within the City.
- Monitors policies and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Assists with the administration of worker's compensation program to include: receiving initial report, scheduling medical care, completing proper internal forms and reports, filing forms with all required parties and responsible for yearly state reporting of data.
- Sets up background checks and appointments for pre-employment physical process.
- Responsible for benefit counseling and orientation of new employees.
- Processes employment verifications regarding salary and insurance.
- Prepares employment identification cards for employees which may include security access.
- Makes initial contact with Department Director on FMLA issues; relays information to HR Director; prepares correspondence.
- Prepares all salary surveys which are requested from various municipalities and organizations.
- Assists with maintenance of job classifications and updates as needed.
- Assists with an effective filing system for electronic and paper records following recordkeeping requirements relating to personnel and benefit information ensuring compliance to federal and state laws.
- Revise, update and terminate employee files in accurate and timely manner; maintains file integrity by regular auditing; monitors and tracks file movement.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets and reports to include: providing salary, longevity, insurance, and leave information.
- Conducts audits of various payroll, benefits and HR programs.
- Interacts with a variety of high level individuals, both internally and within the community to provide information and assist in resolving administrative issues.
- Assists with the City Safety program including tracking participants and the maintenance of training records.
- Receives and reviews required safety inspections for other areas within the City.
- Performs specialized research and statistical work on assigned subjects for staff and management.
- Prepares purchase orders and processes vouchers for payment.
- Compiles and completes data for administrative and public reports; performs clerical and fiscal operations unique to department.
- Processes COBRA notifications.
- Requires significant skill in dealing with sensitive personnel matters and maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintains and upgrades professional knowledge, skills, and development by attending seminars and training programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree and, three to four years of progressively responsible related experience; or, any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job. A degree in Human Resources Administration is preferred.
- Licenses and Certifications: SHRM or HRCI Certification desired. Notary Public.
- Principles and practices human resources administration. Policies, procedures, and regulations relating to the area of human resources. Applicable state, federal and local ordinances, laws, rules and regulations. Recordkeeping, report preparation, filing methods and records management techniques.
- Using tact, discretion, initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Organizing work, setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and following up on assignments with a minimum of direction.
- Using a computer terminal to accurately and rapidly enter and retrieve data and information.
- Preparing clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Communicating clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Mental and Physical Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and so forth.
- Ability to write complex reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and speak and hear.
- Work is performed in a normal office environment with little exposure to outdoor temperatures or dirt and dust. The incumbent's working conditions are typically quiet. Must be able to work in a very stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged. Must not pose a direct threat or significant risk of substantial harm to the safety or health of himself/herself to others. Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws and all of the City's safety policies and rules and must be willing to report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate personnel.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 6%
- Paid leave time, attendance bonus, and longevity pay
Salary varies depending upon qualifications. ($17.01 - $26.37)
Accepting applications 3/25/15 through 4/17/15 or until position is filled.
Downloadable application available at http://www.cityofbartlesville.org/page.php?page=1096
Contact Name: Beth Gray
Contact Phone: 918-338-4261
Contact Email: email@example.com