TAHRA Job Listings
Welcome to TAHRA’s HR Job Postings!
This is a service where HR professionals seeking employment in the Tulsa area can view current position vacancies and companies can advertise their openings to HR professionals.
Tulsa City - County Health Department
View Job Details
The OD Coordinator is responsible for Leadership and Professional Development Program Design, Development, and Delivery. Be the Dean of THD University by creating curriculum and certification programs to further promote the THD mission, values, and programs.
- Partners with key stakeholders to assess development needs and performance gaps within the leadership and employee groups; ensure learning interventions are aligned to Health Department goals.
- Advises, consults, and collaborates with stakeholders to design and create resources that develop employee and leader competencies, and support cultural initiatives such as innovation and change management.
- Manages and delivers high quality, high impact Leadership and Professional Development programs, workshops, and interventions.
- Facilitates team-building sessions.
- Develops and implements onboarding resources for new employees and leaders.
- Oversees structured On the Job training programs to ensure consistency, quality, and continuity.
- Develops and implements communication and marketing plans to increase understanding of the available resources company-wide.
- Facilitate training programs using skillful application of adult learning theory to ensure learning outcomes are achieved.
- Draw upon a wide variety of techniques to ensure engagement, knowledge transfer, skill development, as well as efficient and fun learning.
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as human relations, human resources, adult education, communication, leadership, or organizational development.
- Formal training or education in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Training Delivery, and Training Evaluation is highly desirable.
- Master degree a plus.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience with solid career progression in designing, developing, and/or delivering classroom training in the workplace preferred.
- Experience in Program management, administration, organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track required.
Employees enjoy a wide range of benefits and rewards while working at the Tulsa Health Department.
These include, but are not limited to:
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- Industry leading Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tulsa County Employee Retirement plus 401a
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Cancer and Intensive Care Insurance
- Prepaid Legal Services
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Plan
Please apply online at http://www.tulsa-health.org/about-us/careers/current-openings
Include a copy of your resume and cover letter with your job application. Email email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harsco - Air-X-Changers
5615 S. 129th East Avenue Tulsa, OK 74134
View Job Details
This position is responsible for providing generalist human resources support for Harsco manufacturing operations in Tulsa Oklahoma. This position will report to the plant Human Resource Manager. Incumbent will be responsible for supporting the implementation of company policies and procedures and maintain positive employee relations in a union free manufacturing environment. This person must exhibit the Harsco values of respect, inclusion, and integrity and must possess a passion for winning as a team, as well as relentless internal and external customer satisfaction mindset. HR services include the administration of strategic initiatives, company policies, employee relations, staffing / selection, retention, change management, employment law, training and development, benefits and compensation, talent management, workforce planning, AAP/EEO and special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCUDE: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Maintain HR metrics, create reports, and provide analysis of various measures such as turnover, labor market data, etc.
- Administration of company benefit programs, including management of the annual open enrollment process.
- Must be able to deliver messages to a large audience.
- Conduct compliance training.
- Coach supervision in how to effectively deal with employee relation issues.
- Support leadership in talent management programs such as effective goal management, performance management, succession planning, career and talent development at all levels of the organization.
- Recruit top talent following current EEO/AA guidelines for all positions utilizing available resources to maintain an effective work force.
- Maintain applicant tracking systems and produce reports as needed.
- Maintain HRIS systems and produce reports as needed.
- Conduct investigations as needed, support managers and supervision in administration of company policies.
- Support a positive employee culture in a union free manufacturing environment.
- Administer all company policies to assure consistent application and equitable employee relations.
- Manage Leaves of Absence (i.e. FMLA, ADA).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Manufacturing experience required
- Ability to effectively plan and organize
- Ability to conduct themselves in a professional manner and maintain confidentiality
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D,Basic & Voluntary Life, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) & Employee Assistance Plan
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AT: http://www.pennsylvaniajobnetwork.com/j/12221381
Travel Requirements: 10%
See Full Job Description at: Harsco.com > Careers
Contact Name: Jamil Haynes
Saint Francis Health System
View Job Details
Job Summary: Reporting to the Compensation Manager the Sr. Rep, HR Compensation Analyst:
- Researches and administers proposed compensation programs.
- Estimates costs and prepares changes to existing compensation programs, policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensures alignment with the organization's philosophy and strategic plan to attract and retain the organization's talent, and ensures compliance with applicable regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or closely related field.
- 3 - 4 years related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of SAP, MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Working knowledge of HR employment, compensation and related laws.
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner ensuring timely completion of assigned projects.
- Ability to be detail oriented as might be required in the examination of numerical data.
Health, Dental, Life, Vision, 401(k), Retirement, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Benefts and more.
Contact Name: Rebekah Hipp
Contact Phone: 918-502-8313
Contact Email: email@example.com
TTCU The Credit Union
View Job Details
HRIS Payroll Analyst serves as the administrator of the credit union's time and attendance and payroll system. Performs all activities necessary to prepare and process payroll timely and accurately, including maintaining related records, payroll reports and voluntary deduction reports, processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments, preparing mandated reports, documenting and updating procedures, preparing accounting reports, and preparing special reports for management. Analyst will work closely with human resources partners on variety of related functional areas.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Process bi-weekly payroll and timekeeping for over 350 employees, as well as, prepare corresponding internal and external reports. Ensure payroll calculations and records are accurate, compliant with applicable statutes and prepared in a timely manner. Enter employee information (new hires, changes, terminations) into the HRIS, timekeeping, and payroll systems, as well as perform employment eligibility verifications through E-Verify. Balance and reconcile every payroll and maintain a strong internal controls environment to ensure data integrity. Work closely with internal HR team members, employees, and management from all levels of the credit union on variety of functional areas.
- Serve as a point of contact for questions related to time & attendance systems, and partner with Human Resources Assistant and other team members to maintain employee files and perform periodic audits to ensure employee records are accurate. Assist in answering inbound calls to Human Resources, as well as respond to requests for employment verification for both current and former TTCU employees. Provide time and attendance training to new managers or approvers, including processing and documentation requirements.
- Collaborate with Human Resources team members to support and achieve organizational goals. Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, attending and actively participating in meetings and proactively seeking ways of effectively streamlining and automating the processing of payroll. This position also provides accounting and project management support to the department.
- Maintain knowledge of taxation requirements; process components of Quarterly and Year-End processing; ensure timely and accurate reporting of annual EEO-1; reconcile benefit reports for accounting; maintain organizational charts and regularly update information as staffing, reporting and structural changes occur.
- Serve as Administrator for portal maintenance functions and as the primary point of contact for questions related to time & attendance system and HR portal access/navigation including password changes, as well as, contribute to the development and delivery of end user training. Perform a range of scheduled and ad hoc reporting functions.
- Lead in the review, testing and implementation of time & attendance/HR system upgrades. Maintain data integrity standards and perform periodic audits to ensure employee records are accurate. Remain current on payroll and HRIS best practices/trends and recommend process/service enhancements to optimize efficiency. Perform system maintenance functions, including, but not limited to, new hire set up, tax form processing, timekeeping input, direct deposit set-up, terminations, and garnishment processing.
- Minimum of 5 years payroll processing experience and working with a web-based or electronic time records system.
Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Business or related field required.
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) a plus.
- General accounting knowledge a plus.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Effective communication/relationship-building skills and a demonstrated ability to infuse others with energy, excitement and commitment in order to advance the company's HR & Payroll objectives.
- An exceptional work ethic combined with high personal performance standards and attention to detail, as well as, the determination and initiative to succeed in rapidly evolving business environment.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to maintain confidential information, as well as, establish and maintain trust with HR Team Members, TTCU Management and Employees Leaders.
Other Skills: Job Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong desktop computing skills working with spreadsheets MS Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, Look-Up tables).
- Ability to navigate the Internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- A passion for payroll, human resources and related disciplines; experience processing payroll independently or with minimal direction and knowledge of basic accounting principles, Paycom or related electronic system.
- Proficient in leveraging technology to help manage the business and in learning new software applications.
- Organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills combined with the ability to manage competing priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of appropriate tax laws, payroll deductions, tax rates and maximum allowances for 401k, FSA, and FICA, state disability and other withholdings.
Heath, Dental, 401k, Time off - To be discussed
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Broken Arrow, OK
View Job Details
The Part-Time Human Resource Assistant provides administrative and functional support to the HR department, as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- HR assistants assist HR departments with daily and special tasks, including facilitating communication between employees and processing documentation/records.
- May be required to complete a number of responsibilities, including maintaining programs to increase employee safety and efficiency, new employee training and orientation, and promoting company culture.
- Work with compensation and benefits for employees, as well as record keeping and providing other employee services.
- Assist in projects, including but not limited to, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to take instruction
- Maintain confidentiality, open to ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Able to work Part-time, with flexibility to work more or less as needed
- High School Diploma
Contact Name: Heather Bruggman
Contact Phone: 918-610-4723
Contact Email: email@example.com
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion
View Job Details
About the Company:
John Zink Company traces its roots to 1929 when John Steele Zink resigned his position at a gas company and began designing and selling a new burner that reduced fuel costs by burning natural gas more efficiently. The innovation and success of this product spread quickly throughout the industry and led to the company selling burners to refineries around the world. As time passed, other combustion related equipment, including flares and thermal oxidizers, was added to the product offering.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion continues this legacy as a global leader in developing next-generation products, technologies and solutions to increase efficiency and enhance air quality through the clean, efficient combustion of fossil fuels. John Zink branded products include flares, flare gas recovery systems, boiler and process burners, thermal oxidizers, and vapor and biogas control systems.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion has more than 1,600 employees worldwide to serve our global customers. Our world headquarters is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with additional European operations in Luxembourg, the UK, and sales and service offices strategically located worldwide.
John Zink Company LLC is a Koch Chemical Technology Group, LLC company. To learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion, visit www.johnzinkhamworthy.com.
HR Receptionist - Provide excellent customer service to applicants and employees.
HR Administration - Data scanning and electronic filing, filing of employee personnel records, administering company wide SharePoint site, coordinating Random Drug Screening Program, coordinating company luncheons and live training courses, and coordinating temporary labor requests.
Other areas of focus: Office Safety Committee Member and special projects as needed.
This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and excellent customer service skills.
- One (1) or more years of administrative support.
- 2-5 years of administrative support related to Human Resources
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo)
- Experience in an Engineering and/or Manufacturing environment
REQUIRED High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Life-AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company funded Pension Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
Contact Name: Patty Smith
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org