TAHRA Job Listings
Welcome to TAHRA’s HR Job Postings!
This is a service where HR professionals seeking employment in the Tulsa area can view current position vacancies and companies can advertise their openings to HR professionals.
Navistar, Inc. (IC Bus Plant)
View Job Details
About the Company:
Navistar International Corporation is a leading North American truck manufacturer with great products, strong market positions and best-in-class distribution. For 175 years we have had a 100% commitment to doing what it takes to satisfy our customers, and our commitment today is as strong as ever. We are rededicated to strengthening our core businesses. Our recent investments and product launches position us for success. It all starts with a comprehensive approach and a team effort from our employees. So we're looking for exceptionally talented and results-oriented individuals to join us and deliver on our promises to our customers, dealers, employees and shareholders.
As a Navistar Employee, you will enjoy working in a 950,000 sq. ft. former Air Force bomber plant constructed during WWII located in beautiful Tulsa, Oklahoma with paid vacation, health benefits, and company provided retirement plant, and 401K plan.
Directs the planning, development, implementation, administration, and budgeting of most or all of the following human resource functions: employee selection and placement, training, benefits, wage and salary administration, equal employment opportunity, unemployment and disability insurance, labor relations, employee records and maintenance, and health and safety services programs. Advises plant management in personnel policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions as consistent with strategic direction.
We are seeking a Sr. Human Resources Manager - Plant. Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Labor relations
- Lean transformation
- Organizational development
- Talent management and assessing high potential employees
- Serve as a strong leadership coach and advisor
- Development of direct reports
- Attendance policies, record retention activities, etc.
- Staffing, compensation and training
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of human resources or labor experience AND at least 4 years of management experience OR
- At least 12 years of human resources or labor experience AND at least 4 years of management experience
T.D. Williamson, Inc.
Tulsa, OK (Corporate)
View Job Details
About the Company:
T.D. Williamson, Inc. (TDW) was founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 1920 as an electrical contracting firm serving the emerging petroleum industry's needs for power. With over 55 locations worldwide, including offices in Canada, United States, Singapore, India, Norway, Belgium, TDW is the premier pressurized piping maintenance company in the oil and gas industry. We design and manufacture engineered solutions for monitoring, pigging, tapping, plugging, and inspecting essential piping systems. TDW products and services are recognized as standards of excellence around the world.
System Support (50%) Problem Solving (40%) Training (10%) *For full details please see corporate website below.
- Five or more years of experience required in HRIS field.
- Strong knowledge of software applications - HRIS systems (Workday Preferred).
- Analytical and problem solving skills including critical thinking.
- General understanding of the IT technology infrastructure and HR Function.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred in Information Systems, Management Information Systems or Human Resources but willing to look at experience.
We offer an excellent work environment, opportunities for growth, a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits package includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Medical Insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and a Flexible Spending Account.
- Group basic life/AD&D insurance and supplemental/voluntary life/AD&D insurance.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Retirement Benefits: pension plan and 401(k) with company match.
- Paid Leave: sick leave (nonexempt employees only), vacation, 11 paid holidays annually.
- Educational Assistance.
- Company Bonus Program.
Travel Requirements: 5%
Webco Industries, Inc.
Sand Springs, OK
View Job Details
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department on all personnel matters and assists with payroll processing.
EXAMPLES OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes individual employee salary/rate adjustments, attendance data or other changes affecting employee payroll status, including new hires, transfers, layoffs, terminations, garnishments, vacation, paid and unpaid leaves of absences, Family Medical Leave, and related actions.
- Calculates and posts all required and voluntary pay deductions for taxes and benefits.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of all payroll and personnel information, files, data - includes both written and oral forms of information.
- Compiling routine internal and external reports (weekly and monthly) and special reports as required/requested and distributed to appropriate individual in a confidential manner.
- Maintaining files and records on all payroll and ensuring all such records and files are kept current and in order according to procedure.
- Assists in coordinating recruiting practices of managing applications, online resume submissions, overseeing resumes are reviewed, scheduling interviews and application materials to applicants.
- Coordinates the pre-employment process including, background checks, pre-employment physicals and scheduling/participating in orientation.
- Assists with the completion of employee surveys as needed.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Is an expert in all Webco policies and procedures as outlined in the Webco Employee Handbook in order to assist employees and managers with questions, as needed.
- Works with the HR Manager in planning company-wide events and activities (ie, picnic, blood drive, influenza vaccinations, plant meetings, etc).
- Reception duties including taking incoming calls and greeting of guests; responsible for tidiness of front office area, conference rooms and kitchen; responsible for stock of kitchen supplies; hostess for visitors; maintenance of visitor logs.
- Assists in coordinating new hire orientation, benefits enrollment, and special projects and assignments as needed.
- Assists other departments with administrative duties as needed.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred and/or 1+ years experience in a Human Resources-related position.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Highly motivated, personable, flexible, and eager to enhance knowledge and skills through on-going education and development.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and focus on work with details.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in project team environment.
- Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Must have proficient skills in the use of personal computers including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment properly for routine tasks on an as needed-basis, including fax machines, copy machines, email and central calendar systems.
Contact Name: Ashley Thomas
Contact Phone: 918-241-5956
Contact Email: email@example.com
LIFE Senior Services
View Job Details
About the Company:
LIFE Senior Services is northeast Oklahoma's most comprehensive non-profit agency specializing in home and community-based services that promote healthy aging and aging-in-place for seniors, as well as services and support for family caregivers. LIFE is committed to enhancing the quality of life for older adults by developing and managing innovative programs that foster an independent, positive aging experience.
Are you a successful HR leader looking to utilize your strategic HR talents and experience in an organization with a compelling purpose?
LIFE Senior Services is looking for a continuous learner who promotes and implements human resource functions by planning and managing human resources programs and directing human resources staff.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for strategic human resource planning to establish human resources objectives in line with the organizational objectives.
- Directs human resource functions including but not limited to talent acquisition, staffing, employee orientation, education and training, employee relations, employment law compliance, policies and procedures, workers compensation administration, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, organizational development, records management, and employee relations and retention.
- Utilizes human resources metrics to estimate, forecast, and anticipate requirements, trends, and variances; develop action plans; measure and analyze results; initiate corrective actions; minimize the impact of variances.
- Guides and directs the overall training plan for LIFE staff.
- Participates in quality improvement activities. Initiates and maintains multi and interdisciplinary communication and actively participates in team building. Participates in ongoing CARF accreditation procedures for the agency.
- Supervises the staff of the Human Resources department.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field required; Master's degree preferred (or commensurate experience).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in HR or related field.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication and facilitation skills and be able to interact effectively with a wide range of people at various levels on a variety of issues.
- Must have strong employee relations and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, coach and mentor employees at all levels.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and familiar with automated payroll systems.
- Ability to build effective internal consulting relationships with peers, to build support, trust, negotiate conflict, and work effectively with people at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to successfully respond to common inquiries or complaints from stakeholders, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Medical and dental insurance; 401k with company match; paid vacation, sick, and holidays.
Contact Name: Kevin Baum
Contact Phone: 918-664-9000
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oklahoma City, OK
View Job Details
The purpose of the HRIS Product Manager is to take "complete" ownership of the Paycom module(s) they are responsible for. The individual will define and execute the roadmap of the assigned module(s) by understanding and predicting industry trends, reviewing customer feedback and by applying own experience. The individual will work with other product managers, developers, QA members, and business owners in the execution of the module(s) roadmap.
- Responsible for setting roadmap of assigned module(s).
- Responsible for researching and developing existing and new HRIS solutions.
- Responsible for creation of functional specification documents that support module(s) roadmap.
- Must be the company expert and resource regarding the module(s).
- Research and understand the market in which the product is placed.
- Be an advocate for our customers and use logic to deliver to customer's needs and turn ideas into reality through product enhancement and development.
- Lead the execution of the communication strategy and development of materials for module enhancements.
- Research, track, and resolve product issues urgently.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management.
- Testing the product for quality assurance.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- 8+ years' experience in HR technology required. Can include experience in Applicant Tracking, Document Management, Time and Attendance, Expense Management, Benefits Administration, Payroll and Performance and Compensation Management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas.
- Demonstrates proficiency with various HCM applications.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work within all levels of an organization.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Excellent Communication Skills: telephone, oral, and written.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all job related tasks and duties.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
Contact Name: Jason Canning
Contact Phone: 405.603.1605
Contact Email: email@example.com