TAHRA Job Listings
Welcome to TAHRA’s HR Job Postings!
This is a service where HR professionals seeking employment in the Tulsa area can view current position vacancies and companies can advertise their openings to HR professionals.
View Job Details
Great opportunity for a student completing their degree or a person looking for their entry into the Benefits/Human Resources field. The part-time benefits clerk position will be approximately 20 hours per week at a highly competitive hourly rate for this Tulsa headquartered company with a great work culture. The position will be assisting the benefits department in a variety of support tasks.
- Benefits administration support experience helpful (as is coursework in benefits and human resources) but not required.
- Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel knowledge is required.
- Experience with Ultipro software is a plus.
- Candidate must possess the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidate must have demonstrated ability to organize benefit records and maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
- The ideal candidate will function successfully in a team environment and demonstrate excellent communication skills both orally and in written form.
To apply or for further information email Bill Young at email@example.com who is the consultant assisting the company.
Contact Name: Bill Young
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Job Details
This position partners with line management to provide general human resources related consultation, support, service and guidance to Hilti employee and management groups. Key areas of responsibilities include line management support/coaching, employee development, strategic recruiting, legal compliance, Strategic Manpower Development (SMD)/succession planning, and organizational development in support of Hilti's business objectives, strategic initiatives and organizational priorities.
- Manage and/or provide consultation on employment related matters to include: interviewing, hiring, transfers, demotions, relocations, promotions, terminations, surplus issues, etc.
- Engage in strategic HR Planning by managing employee relations through counseling and program development.
- Serve as a catalyst for change management to ensure consistency in communication and alignment of company objectives.
- Manage the HNA Strategic Organizational Development Portfolio to include Assessment Centers and Talent Days, Emerging Leadership Development, and Internships/Co-ops in order to identify and develop high potential employees.
- Provide data gathering and support to the Legal Department in employment law related matters.
- Advise and coach management and team members on personnel problems and/or corrective action issues to help ensure equitable, consistent and lawful treatment of all employees in all employment actions.
- Support compliance programs (e.g., EEO/AA, ADA, FLMA, WC, etc.) to ensure legal and corporate policy compliance in all Hilti North America (HNA) employment practices.
- Consult with management and HR business partners to ensure that employees are compensated appropriately and equitably.
- Assist in recruiting efforts for US and Canada.
- Consult and assist in training/development initiatives relating to customer base.
- Ensure necessary employment records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements.
- Active participation in diversity initiatives as a guiding HR principle.
- Conduct and analyze Exit Interview process for customer groups.
- Promote Hilti through professional networking opportunities.
- Practice and deploy company culture and principles throughout customer groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Human Resources at a generalist level (and or equivalent experience and education) to include the following: employee relations, recruitment, organizational development, succession planning, coaching, compensation, and/or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business, Human Resources or a related field or equivalent combination of education and applicable experience.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Professional Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) certification a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of current employment-related laws and best practices in human resource processes.
- Skillful in written and oral communication, including persuasive negotiation skills.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills and the ability to utilize creative and innovative approaches in problem solving.
- Strong organizational abilities and PC skills required.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- High level of motivation and customer focused, continuous improvement mentality required in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
- 25-30% required travel (to the Western US).
Travel Requirements: 30%
Contact Name: Lyn Osborne
Contact Phone: 214-449-5924
Contact Email: Lyn.Roberts.Osborne@hilti.com
Trinity Employment Specialists
View Job Details
Medical Recruiter for Trinity Employment Specialists will provide excellence in customer service to the medical department and its clients. This position will report directly to the CEO and President of Trinity. The Medical Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, screening, testing, and interviewing candidates for all medical positions. Candidates will be sourced/selected from both internal and external source channels such as, but not limited to, employee referrals, Indeed, LinkedIn, Craigslist, Monster, and Career Builder.
- The Recruiter will be responsible for research and development of ads for positions generated by the medical sales team. Also, scheduling interviews, generating appropriate correspondence, coordination of new hire documentation including drug testing, background checks, reference checks, etc.
- This position will also be responsible for follow-up correspondence with candidates, employees and clients regarding absences, employment issues, terminations, resignations, etc.
- The Recruiter will assist Trinity HR with any investigations or issues regarding medical employees.
- The Medical Recruiter will adhere to all legal requirements, company policies and appropriate contractual agreements including required proper documentation.
- The Recruiter will establish and maintain professional peer and client relationships and regularly engages in consultative sessions with employees and clients.
- The Recruiter will build on their fundamental knowledge of the medical professional to assist Trinity and its clients with processes, policies and procedures.
- Extraordinarily high attention to detail and the ability to meet goals and adhere to a fast paced environment are key to this position.
- 2+ years working in the medical field - must have a good understanding of medical terminology.
- 1+ year experience supporting a high-volume recruiting / talent acquisition department or management position.
- Solid proficiency with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with interviewing, hiring, firing, and training.
- High attention to detail, strong business intuition, and a high degree of professionalism.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or Healthcare Administration.
- Social networking skills using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, ect.
- Experience with TempWorks
Great family-oriented environment. This position is be full-time and does offer medical, dental and PTO benefits.
Contact Name: Amber Minter
Contact Phone: 918-622-2588
Contact Email: email@example.com
Warehouse Specialists Inc.
View Job Details
This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of all HR functions for approximately 200 on-site employees.
Some of these duties will include employee recruitment and selection, oversee weekly timecards and hour submittal to payroll, coordination of training and safety efforts, explanation of employee benefit plans and enrollment, maintenance of all personnel files and positive employee relations.
This position will also have responsibilities regarding leaves of absences, unemployment claims, and internal communications of company policies, benefits and compensation.
Qualifications include excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to maintain confidentiality, and knowledge of all employee policies and government regulations regarding employment.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, plus 2-3 years of management experience.
Position is Monday-Friday, but MUST have the ability to work some evenings in order to provide excellent customer service to the night shift employees.
If you have the skills and desire to work in a challenging and team oriented environment, please submit your resume and detailed salary history.
Contact Name: Kristen McClyman
Contact Phone: 920-830-2671
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org