Company: Tulsa Federal Credit Union
Location: Tulsa, OK
The Benefits, Wellness and Payroll Manager understands our business objectives and creatively partners with employees and managers assisting them in aligning their respective roles with these objectives and our core values. The Benefits, Wellness and Payroll Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role specifically in the areas of benefits and wellness.
Back to Job Listings
- Embody the Credit Unions core values of Trust Integrity, Teamwork and Making a Difference.
- Partner with the Human Resources Department to ensure that our culture and organizational goals and objectives are being effectively and appropriately influenced through the Benefits, Payroll and Wellness Manager role.
- Maintain a reciprocal line of communication with the Director, Human Resources on events and situations within the credit union.
- Provide updates on the benefits, payroll and wellness goals and project statuses to HR Director.
- Manage benefit plans changes to existing plans through various communication methods to vendors and employees.
- Main point of contact for benefit related employee inquiries.
- Reconciles benefit invoices and keeps records up to date.
- Coordinates timely preparation of tax related filings and required reports such as quarterly payroll tax reports and annual filings for benefits plans. Works closely with 401K and payroll auditors.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Oversees, develops and promotes the Wellness Program.
- Coordination of Wellness Fair and Benefits Open Enrollment.
- Working knowledge of the payroll process which includes adding new employees, terminating employees, updating benefit information and position/salary changes, and maintaining any other applicable record keeping files. Creates and distributes reports as needed. Troubleshoots and resolves internal and external payroll inquires.
- Administer, interpret and comply with federal, state and local employment laws, as well as corporate policies and procedures.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned and this does happen.
About the Company:
The legacy of Tulsa Federal Credit Union derives from the philosophy of “People Helping People.” This philosophy has fueled credit unions since inception and continues to be the backbone of the industry’s social purpose.
Tulsa FCU is a not-for-profit organization owned by our members, not shareholders. Profits are passed on to members in the form of lower rates, higher dividends and investing in our community.
The heart of what we do is centered around our core values of trust, integrity, teamwork and making a difference.
While Tulsa FCU offers many of the same products and services as other financial institutions, what sets us apart is our unique products, commitment to our employee’s development, dedication to offering members personalized financial solutions, and positive impact to the community.
When a member joins our Credit Union, they’re not just an account holder; they become part of our legacy.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Three to five years of Benefits Administration experience.
- One to three years of Payroll experience.
- UltiPro system experience a plus.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Understanding of How Relationships Work
- Sound Judgment
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Public Speaking and/or Class Room Delivery Proficiency
- Business Writing Expertise
- Change Agent
- Performance Management
- Federal and State Respective Employment Laws
- Business Acumen
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility