Company: Gateway First Bank
Location: Jenks, OK
Responsible for implementing and analyzing various compensation related programs, such as job descriptions, compensation audits, salary surveys, and advising managers and employees regarding compensation related matters.
Back to Job Listings
- Assists with developing and supporting compensation program design, analysis and implementation.
- Drafts job descriptions and conducts job analysis; assists with determining appropriate salary levels for new or revised positions.
- Assists with salary surveys and ensures internal job benchmarks are accurately matched to external survey job data.
- Runs reports, conducts data analysis, and provides trends reports to management team.
- Maintains pay structures and job information in the companys HRIS and reference materials, conducts data entry as required, and performs various data audits.
- Assists with developing Comp Plans; designs and implements policies and procedures to streamline compensation and reward processes while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Supports the Manager with annual compensation processes such as including development of total rewards statements, bonus communications, and salary planning/merit pay cycle.
- Assists with providing research on compensation recommendations for new hires, promotions and transfers; conducts salary studies in general.
- Conducts data analysis and discovery to identify trends and correlations to uncover insights. Recommends information that should be analyzed based on key indicators, works to determine root cause, and/or identify areas of concern.
- Maintains knowledge of current compensation and benefit legislation, and monitor company's compensation programs, plans and policies to maintain compliance with local, state federal regulations.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
About the Company:
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Jenks, Oklahoma as well as a corporate office in Dallas, TX, Gateway First Bank has $1.2 billion in assets, five banking centers in Northwest Oklahoma, 160 mortgage centers with operations in 40 states and the District of Columbia, and over 1,200 employees. It is one of the ten largest banks in the State of Oklahoma by asset size and one of the largest bank mortgage operations in the United States, also servicing $17 billion in residential mortgages.
- Basic knowledge of Compensation theory, practices and procedures.
- Strong analytical ability to interpret and use complex data, logical and data driven work style.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment, drive projects to completion and act with a sense of urgency.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel and familiar with Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company.
- A collaborative team player, who can coordinate work effectively with employees, team members and outside vendors.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High attention to detail, demonstrated practice of establishing effective priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Strong customer service with a can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have 1 year of analytical experience.
- Mortgage experience preferred.
- Work requires working with highly sensitive or confidential information and occasional overnight travel may occur.
- 401(k) Plan
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Please apply at https://www.gatewayloan.com/about/careers/