Company: Matrix Service Company
Location: Tulsa, OK
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for assisting with the design, continuous improvement, and administration of the Company’s compensation and performance management programs.
Back to Job Listings
Essential functions include:
- Actively support the Company's commitment to safety and its "Core Values."
- Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company's "Code of Business Conduct and Ethics."
- Assist with research, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, including Merit Increases, Incentive Compensation Plan, and Project Incentive Plans. Review employee compensation actions for conformance to policy.
- Provide guidance, consultation and support to management regarding compensation decisions.
- Conduct job evaluations to determine appropriate placement in compensation structure, FLSA status, and alignment with internal equity and external market.
- Create standardized job descriptions, align with job specific competencies and maintain inventory. Review job postings as necessary.
- Support the design and implementation of career development and performance management program strategies, processes, and tools.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Company-wide career path model.
- Support creation and maintenance of Company competency catalogue.
- Complete benchmark studies to analyze company's position relative to market.
- Research and formulate recommendations regarding updates and changes to salary structures, position classifications and annual salary planning.
- Conduct and participate in salary surveys. Complete government surveys as required.
- Oversee the maintenance of job codes in the Human Resources database.
- Create and maintain career paths for each job family.
- Compile and prepare reports, flowcharts, analyses and employee communications as needed.
- Provide analytical support and data analysis on projects and human resource metrics.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
About the Company:
Founded in 1984, Matrix Service Company (Nasdaq:MTRX) is a top-tier industrial contractor based in Tulsa, Oklahoma with subsidiary offices throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as in Sydney, Australia and Seoul, South Korea. The company’s subsidiaries — Matrix Service, Matrix NAC, Matrix PDM Engineering and Matrix Applied Technologies — provide engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction; maintenance and industrial cleaning services; and products to the Energy, Power and Industrial markets. Matrix is known as a leader in aboveground storage tanks and specialty vessels and is a contractor of choice for a host of industries including power generation, power delivery, integrated iron and steel, minerals and mining and more. Matrix Service Company is ranked #49 in Engineering-News Record's annual Top 400 Contractors. We are also recognized as one of Forbes 100 most trustworthy public companies, as one of Fortune's Top 100 Fastest-Growing companies and certified as a great workplace by Great Place To Work.
- 4+ years of analytical work within HR with at least 2+ years in compensation, including job analysis, pay structure administration, salary survey participation, and FLSA exemption review.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Human Resources or a related discipline, or equivalent level experience.
- PHR or CCP certification preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and practical application of U.S. federal and state employment laws required.
- Knowledge of Canadian federal and provincial employment laws and practices desirable.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and database applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to work effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&A, STD, LTD, 401K with match and flexible schedules.
Please submit applications through the job posting on the company's website, which can be found at the following address: