Company: Chinowth & Cohen Realtors
Location: Tulsa, Ok. 74137
Back to Job Listings
Full Time, Mid Level Management
Chinowth & Cohen is seeking an Assistant Director of Marketing to join our staff! The chosen candidate will report to the Marketing Director, working alongside them and the Manager of Communications to produce a Marketing plan for the company. Duties also include managing/art directing all creative staff on outgoing projects.
Assist the Director
- Report directly to Marketing Director, constantly communicating on how to best uphold our brand, execute the executive teams direction, meet agent needs, address issues within the working parts of the Marketing department, and produce high-level concepts.
- Absorb Marketing Directors duties when he/she is unavailable Manage All Creative Personnel.
- Art direct the graphic designers, digital media specialist, production artists, and other team members of the marketing department.
- Oversee long-term projects such as the production of Elite Magazine, Tulsa World ads, social media and web graphics and video project.
- Absorb project management duties, working to match projects to employee best equipped for the task.
- Maintain work flow, create incentives, and enforce deadlines for all Marketing projects.
- Be involved in the hiring, reviews, and promotions for Marketing employees working below a manager level.
Design High-Level Projects
- Create projects for top producing agents and highly visible publications.
- Art direct projects that require more than one team member to create.
- Ensure that artwork for these projects is created and produced at the highest level and create work that is satisfactory to both the company and agents standards.
About the Company:
We are a local, full-service Real Estate company who specializes in luxury homes, professional service, and excellence and integrity for all our clients.
To find happiness, fulfillment and value in living, we will:
• Lead a life centered around the principles of empowerment, honesty, integrity and service to our clients.
• Remember what’s important in life is health, financial security, personal growth and productivity.
• Revere admirable characteristics in others, such as being enthusiastic, responsible, self-reliant, moral, patient and attempt to implement similar characteristics in our own lives.
• Recognize our strengths and develop talents as a Group that is hard-working, optimistic, sincere, open-minded, imaginative and good communicators.
• Envision ourselves as a Group that is respectful, moral, enthusiastic, sensitive and ambitious.
- 4-7 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent portfolio with extensive work in print media, multi-page layout and branding
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and some Photoshop
- Digital media, SEO, and prior management experience are a plus
- Positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and work under high pressures situations
401K Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision Paid Vacation