Company: T.D. Williamson
Location: Tulsa, OK
Responsible for global strategic compensation partnership and support of the compensation program portfolio.
Back to Job Listings
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Guides HR Field and senior business leaders on compensation solutions, providing a business minded and service oriented approach.
- Contributes expert level knowledge to the total rewards design team to assist in the development of total rewards programs.
- Owns the execution, communication and distribution of compensation programs and policies, including annual merit process, bonus processes, market pricing process, compensation reviews, and job evaluations.
- Anticipates future business challenges and opportunities in order to provide forward-thinking compensation approaches that align with the overall HR strategy and support business objectives.
About the Company:
T.D.Williamson is the world’s most recognized name in pipeline equipment and services. TDW delivers safe integrity solutions for onshore and offshore applications. Our experts provide hot tapping and plugging, pipeline cleaning, geometry and MFL inspection, pigging and non-tethered plugging pig technology services for any pressurized pipeline system, anywhere in the world.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 7+ years of progressive Compensation or related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in HR Management preferred.
- CCP, PHR or other HR certifications preferred.