Company: Helmerich & Payne
Location: Tulsa, OK
The Global Mobility Specialist provides oversight to all rewards and mobility programs outside of the USA. This position will be responsible for the administration and communication of Foreign Assignment (FA) programs and policies. In this role, you will consistently partner with business leaders, HRBP, talent management, finance, and recruiting to execute solutions.
Back to Job Listings
- Coordinates human resources activities for FA and inpatriate employee population.
- Consults with employees and coordinates pre-departure, post-arrival, repatriation, assignment counseling and related services.
- Partners with Finance and external provider/partner on Tax Equalization program.
- Partners with local payroll processing for each of the countries where HP operates outside of the USA.
- Work with immigration specialist to recommend and secure the proper visa for inpatriates and expatriates. Compile and complete necessary documentation to support the visa process.
- Provides analysis and input into compensation details for international employees including competitive, market-driven salary data, surveys, salary structures and comprehensive job descriptions supporting compensation recommendations, all in collaboration with key stakeholders such as the appropriate HRBP and business leaders.
- Oversees international employment contracts, paperwork updates and Foreign Assignment benefits for the company.
- Assesses and responds to employee-related compliance risks for both FA and international team members.
- Supplements MA activity in countries where HP is establishing work.
- Partners with Internal Audit and Compliance to manage annual compliance audits regarding Foreign Assignments.
- Provides oversite for the Foreign Assignment Program.
- Partners with employees and appropriate partners for relocation of employees in the USA and international to assigned location.
- Conducts data audits and supporting data integrity processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity in HR systems and compensation systems.
- Creating reports and providing analysis to identify trends, opportunities, issues, etc.
- Demonstrates the HP Company values: Actively C.A.R.E., Service Attitude, Innovative Spirit, and Teamwork.
About the Company:
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. is a contract drilling company headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and engaged primarily in the drilling of oil and gas wells for exploration and production companies. The Company stands as one of the primary land and offshore platform drilling contractors in the world and is an industry leader in innovation, a fact most notably demonstrated by its FlexRig technology.
H&P is a global enterprise with land operations across the United States, offshore operations in the Gulf of Mexico, and international operations in South America, the Middle East and Africa.
H&P has been a top industry performer for over 95 years and is committed to maintaining this reputation through its unparalleled innovation and service.
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in either a corporate or consulting environment (managing compensation surveys, compensation analytics, job evaluations, etc.) with global exposure.
- Solid understanding of global compensation practices.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products, including PPT, experience with HR and benefits databases.
- Project and team management/leadership skills and experience. Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting. Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs. Ability to understand, evaluate and make judgment on benefit proposals (RFPs).
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, workers' compensation, Medicare, OBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks which require close attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of federal/state laws and regulations regarding human resource, benefits and compensation practices i.e., FLSA, ADA, EEO, etc.
- Ability to collect and synthesize large quantities of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Effective team player and networker.
- Compensation Certification: ACCP, CCP or GRP.
- Benefits Certification: CEBS
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance Program