Company: T. D. Williamson
Location: Tulsa, OK
Responsible for oversight and coordination of the TDW Global Mobility Program, including immigration and relocation, and Global Travel Program. Responsibilities include daily program oversight, program plan design and compliance, consultative support to the business, and excellent customer service to TDW assignees and travelers.
Back to Job Listings
Expatriate Mobility (20%)
- Acts as a subject matter expert for TDWs Global Mobility Program; thoroughly understands policy and process.
- Acts as point of contact with mobility partner, Ernst Young, regarding EH assignments and Program performance metrics.
- Consults with and advises Managers and HR partners about international assignment policy and processes.
- Reviews the assignment requests and ensures information and authorization of appropriate stakeholders have been granted.
- Responsible for assignment costs projections and forecasts.
- Ensures up to date and accurate information flows between Ernst and Young and payroll for tax equalization purposes.
- Acts as point of coordination for tax equalization activities.
- Strives for positive assignee experience by providing ongoing support to assignees through the lifecycle of their assignment.
Immigration Program (30%)
- Consults with Managers and HR partners regarding immigration requirements for 1) traveling service/operations employees, 2) frequent international travelers, 3) permanent relocation.
- Liaises with global immigration partners to initiate application/advice requests, and verifies the compliance aspects of all short term and long term work permits with regards to local employment law, tax and social security requirements. Escalates queries and decisions to the Regional Vice President and/or Regional Legal Counsel.
- Maintains communication with employees, managers and HR on immigration process status, and notifies of expiry/renewal dates of visas and permits.
- Analyzes and reports on program metrics to Vice Presidents- Eastern/Western Hemisphere.
Relocation Program (20%)
- Acts as subject matter expert on relocation program for new hires and employee transfers.
- Consults with HR partners on relocation package details; ensures adherence to relocation policy.
- Maintains external vendor relationship(s); reviews performance metrics.
- Ensures positive customer experience; identifies areas of continuous improvement.
Travel Management Program (30%)
- Responsible for successful utilization of Global Travel Policy.
- Audits key internal travel business metrics to determine adoption and adherence to travel policy.
- Collaborates with Procurement to monitor performance metrics of external service provider, BCD Travel.
- Acts as point of contact for BCD Travel regarding employee travel experience inquiries, exceptions to policies or other issues.
- Collaborates with Global Benefits CoE for global travel insurance and HSE for Security updates; Takes lead on coordination and communication to TDW travelers.
- Collaborates with HR on maintaining accurate information of travel program to new hires (OnBoarding).
- Coordinates with IT and HRIS for internal data feed auditing and troubleshooting.
- Monitor internal systems to ensure records, policies, and procedures are kept current and remain competitive.
- Actively pursue and maintain current knowledge on global mobility trends, industry standards and expatriate compensation market practices.
Relationships with others
- Reports to Director, Compensation Benefits
- Works closely with Regional Operational Mgmt., Local Leaders, Regional HR, Legal Counsel, Finance, and QHSE
- Works in partnership with global third party partner(s) Customer Orientation
- Provides business-oriented and practical support to operations
- Maintains internal client and outside supplier relationship focus
About the Company:
T.D.Williamson is the world’s most recognized name in pipeline equipment and services. TDW delivers safe integrity solutions for onshore and offshore applications. Our experts provide hot tapping and plugging, pipeline cleaning, geometry and MFL inspection, pigging and non-tethered plugging pig technology services for any pressurized pipeline system, anywhere in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years professional experience in a travel, immigration or international tax field preferred
- Strong communication and influencing skills required
- Strong writing and presentation skills, accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Self-starter that has the ability to anticipate the next steps and future issues
- Language skills required: English, fluently spoken & written
- Experience within a multicultural environment, ability to work cross functionally (HR, Legal, Finance, Ops, Etc.)