Location: Tulsa, Ok
Applies expert or specialized knowledge in the broad range of functions within the human resources discipline. Develop and maintain partnerships with business and functional groups to integrate and implement strategic Human Resources practices and systems to support business strategy. Provides leadership to institutionalize the processes of Continuous Improvement in accordance with organization goals and objectives.
Back to Job Listings
- Develops solutions to complex or unusual problems in all of the human resources disciplines that require considerable ingenuity and innovation.
- Provides strategic support to business unit leaders, ensure Human Resource systems meet business needs and provide Human Resources generalist and specialist support as required.
- Management guidance is limited to defining overall objectives, reviewing critical issues and policy matters.
- Develops Human Resources strategies that are integrated and aligned with business objectives and organizational capabilities.
- Quantifies and calculates the return on investment of integrated strategic Human Resources processes and practices as they relate to the business.
- Provides expertise to management to research, design and implement creative options to provide value added Human Resources solutions for challenging situations, problems and issues.
- Partners with technical experts within and outside Human Resources to deliver tailored solutions for business or functional groups.
- Develops plans and executes human capital management programs to support business activity. This includes recruitment, right sizing and reorganization programs.
- Researches and recommends the use of corporate Human Resource policies and procedures and counsels on compliance issues.
- Recommends policy revisions that will better support the organization.
- Interprets Company policy relative to Human Resources and responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepares stakeholder separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of stakeholder relations issues. Develops collateral information, such as brochures about the organization and its opportunities.
- Administers performance review program and salary administration to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Provides process skills and project leadership to assist individuals and business or functional units in implementing Human Resources solutions that add value and directly support the needs of the business units.
About the Company:
Headquartered in Tulsa, Okla., NORDAM is one of the world’s largest independently owned aerospace companies, employing 2,500 stakeholders across multiple facilities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. We set the benchmark in targeted solutions for manufacturers and operators of business, commercial and military aircraft in these key areas: Interiors and Structures, Nacelle and Thrust Reverser Systems, Repair and Transparency.
Formal Education, Training, Professional Certification and Work Experience:
- Bachelor level degree from an accredited four-year college or university and eight (8) or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.