Company: Who's Your HR?
Location: Tulsa, OK
The Human Resources Specialist is primarily responsible for garnering their knowledge, skills and expertise to create and execute tactical action to resolve clients’ human resources needs including the development of HR documents such as handbooks, policies, and forms, documenting of HR related processes and the performance of HR administrative tasks. This position will also assist the principal consultant with special projects as assigned including but not limited to social media marketing, presentation design, event coordination, project management, client intake, onboarding and follow up as well as miscellaneous assistance and support. This position is responsible for upholding the WYHR quality of work and ensuring professionalism is extended throughout all completed projects.
Back to Job Listings
- Compose a variety of sound and compliant HR documents related, but not limited, to the following:
- Employee Handbook
- Drug Alcohol Management Programs
- Leave of Absence; FMLA
- Job Descriptions
- Payroll and Time Reporting
- Safety Compliance Management Programs
- Leadership Training Programs
- Culture and Employee Engagement Initiatives
- Training and on-boarding curriculum
- Research and prepare statements for Principal Consultant to provide to clients on various HR subject matters to include providing supporting documents as needed retrieved during research.
- Participate and/or assist in the development of special projects as assigned.
- Projects may include salary surveys, wellness, safety, or other related areas.
- Participate in weekly check-in meetings with detailed account of work progress.
- Primarily work remotely and occasionally working in the office or a clients office; maintaining detailed account of work hours and project progrss.
- Monitoring dynamic timeline that changes based on client needs; must be able to adapt project based on changing timeline or client feedback.
- Conduct HR administrative duties for clients as assigned such as on- or off-boarding employees, payroll entry, progressive discipline, compliance audits, etc.
- Assist with marketing campaigns via social media, networking events, speaking engagements, email notifications, newsletters, blogs as well as print and digital business development initiatives.
- Able to answer phones, write emails and coordinate schedules.
- Work with Principal Consultant with new client intake, setup of client meetings and follow-up as needed.
- Accompany Principal Consultant when needed to client meetings and events.
- Maintain physical and digital files.
- Additional duties as assigned.
About the Company:
As a team of highly qualified HR Professionals, Who's Your HR? is here to help make sense of any human resources problem. With extensive experience in a wide variety of HR issues including Affirmative Action Planning, Compliance, Drug and Alcohol Program Management, HR and Employee Relations Investigations or Training and Development, we are sure to have the solutions you need to make your business thrive. With our knowledge and expertise, you can be sure that your business or HR team has the support needed to make a positive impact.
- Associates Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field Minimum of three (3) years in a Human Resources position with broad working knowledge of compliance, affirmative action, employee relations, talent management, talent acquisition, compensation, training and development payroll and benefits OR five (5) years of experience providing administrative/technical support in a human resources office.
- Broad understanding of local, state and federal employment laws and HR competencies with a PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Familiarity with OFCCP guidelines a plus.
- Professional demeanor and service-centered attitude.
- Must have a vigorous work ethic and impeccable integrity.
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently with minimal supervision; willingness to continually learn.
- Must be detail oriented and work with dynamic timeline.
- Ability to move quickly from one task to the next without mistake and understand complex verbal and written instructions.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Experience; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and various social media platforms necessary.
- Proficient with Dropbox, Canva, MailChimp, and TSheets a plus.