Company: T. D. Williamson
Location: Tulsa, OK
Responsible for performing a variety of HRIS administrative functions necessary to support the HR team and the business.
Back to Job Listings
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Enters HRIS system (Workday) transactions for multiple countries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identifies issues that do not follow standard guidelines and work with the appropriate parties to follow a best practice approach.
- Compiles reports from HRIS as requested.
- Audits business processes to ensure timely completion of approval processes in Workday.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements to streamline and standardize workflows.
- Trains on Workday or process updates related to business processes.
- Trains new HR team members on Workday Navigation and straight forward business processes.
- Supports the HR Field Team in specific needs pertaining to HRIS transactions.
- Assists in development and implementation of Workday and HRIS policies and procedures.
- Maintains system accuracy with reorgs or other system cleanup.
About the Company:
T.D.Williamson is the world’s most recognized name in pipeline equipment and services. TDW delivers safe integrity solutions for onshore and offshore applications. Our experts provide hot tapping and plugging, pipeline cleaning, geometry and MFL inspection, pigging and non-tethered plugging pig technology services for any pressurized pipeline system, anywhere in the world.
- Requires 3 years of HR or related system support experience, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.