Company: Enterprise Products
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
This position is an integral part of the HR Staff providing comprehensive support to assure all HR functions including hiring and processing personnel changes are accomplished in a professional and timely manner. It is the primary contact for the office and also performs general office manager duties.
Back to Job Listings
- Coordinate and conduct pre-employment testing, including: background checks, physical results and drug tests.
- Effectively maintain applicant tracking files using TALEO.
- Prepare and process employment record changes within Oracle.
- Provide assistance with special projects and/or other duties as assigned.
- Prepare and email offer letters.
- Process invoices for proper payment.
- Prepare new hires for onboarding including entering into Oracle and RedCarpet.
- Manage office supplies and equipment as needed.
- Request new company codes and cost centers thru HRMS.
- Effectively provides information and assistance to employees as needed.
About the Company:
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- A college degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 4years of administrative support experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills, with specific knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is required.
- Experience using TALEO applicant tracking system is preferred.
- The ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at various levels of the organization, in a professional manner is required.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, adapt to frequent changes in daily work activities, process work rapidly, set priorities, work under pressure and follow through with assigned tasks in a timely manner in order to meet established deadlines is required.
- A willingness, desire, and ability to accept greater responsibility and contribute to the success of the team.
- Medical Coverage
- Prescription Drugs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Unit Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Educational Assistance Program
- Matching Contribution Program