Company: Counseling & Recovery Services of Oklahoma
Location: Tulsa, OK
Providing clerical administrative support to the HR Director and employees. Duties involve various activities and reporting supporting the life cycle of employees to ensure records and reporting are complete and in compliance. Also special projects and reports as assigned.
Back to Job Listings
- Administrative duties include filing, running various reports and training records from Relias, and processing paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to complete various research projects and/or special projects, create new employee personnel files and file all pertinent documents into appropriate employee files, and demonstrate knowledge of benefits, including ACA and leave administration as well as HRIS systems.
- This position requires experience in human resources management software, preferably ADP, and related administration of online programs, e.g. benefit carriers and training.
- Experience is preferred in recruiting activities such as screening resumes, tracking applicants, conducting background checks and references as well as maintaining recruiting files.
- Strong analytical ability preferred.
About the Company:
Helping build better lives through behavioral health and substance abuse services.
Our ultimate goal is the development of a community of recovery where:
(1) healthy living is the norm;
(2) individual responsibility is accepted by all;
(3) clients and staff commit to the Sanctuary model of trauma informed philosophy.
Counseling & Recovery Services, Inc., opened its doors in 1982 as a non-profit community mental health center. We are one of 15 community mental health centers under contract with the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Our agency provided crisis care, assessments, diagnosis, therapy, medication, case management and wellness services to 4,874 children, adults and families in Fiscal Year 2017.
- The role of Human Resources Coordinator requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- An associate degree and/or related certification is preferred.
- Requirements also include a minimum two years’ human resources experience including intermediate level experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using SharePoint is preferred.
Comprehensive benefit package available.