Company: City of Broken Arrow
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Under general supervision, performs secretarial and clerical duties in support of Human Resources department.
Back to Job Listings
- Greets and assists visitors, screens and forwards telephone calls and provides general department information.
- Produces letters, memoranda, and other types of correspondence.
- Researches, compiles, sorts, and calculates data from files and other sources to prepare statistical reports.
- Designs, creates, maintains, and updates a variety of forms for departmental use.
- Updates employee information on internal records and with applicable benefit providers; enters data into all applicable systems.
- Processes payment authorizations, purchase orders, requisitions and credit card statement reconciliations.
- Categorizes and maintains manual and computerized filing systems; creates tracking system and forms; cross-indexes and files documents.
- Maintains current, complete, and confidential personnel files in compliance with state and federal laws; maintains appropriate file and document retention schedule.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About the Company:
The City of Broken Arrow will set the standard by providing the best municipal programs and services in our region, while promoting a positive environment for families, business, community organizations and visitors. Broken Arrow will continue to be a community that we are proud to call home.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, supplemented by one to two years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid Driver's License issued by the State of Oklahoma for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
See benefit information at www.brokenarrowok.gov/jobs