Company: The Crosby Group
Location: The Crosby Group
The HR Generalist II, with limited supervision, is responsible for day-to-day operations of the HR Department including: talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and completing personnel transactions.
Back to Job Listings
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information, recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
About the Company:
Crosby is a leading manufacturing company in the heavy-lift industry with locations throughout the United States and is seeking a Human Resources Generalist II in the Tulsa, Oklahoma headquarter's office. Crosby offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Degree preferred with minimum 3-5 years in Human Resources.
- PHR Certification required.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- ADP Workforce Now experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regarding to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
- Company-paid Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement