Location: Tulsa, OK
As our Tulsa operations continue to build, Greenheck is adding an HR professional to service the employees and leadership in our start up facility. Responsible for the human resource needs of supported business units and implementation of best practices to support achievement of corporate business objectives. Involvement includes but is not limited to recruitment for exempt and non-exempt level positions, employee relations, job evaluations, organizational development, training, and special projects.
Back to Job Listings
- Works directly with management and supervisors to effectively promote positive employee relations.
- Leads and executes the recruitment and selection efforts across all levels of the campus. Assists with and facilitates New Hire Orientation sessions.
- Performs full life cycle of recruiting activities to meet the organizations needs including sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment screenings, and extending offers.
- Uses a variety of methods to identify and source candidates.
- Maintains consistent communications with candidates at all stages of the recruitment cycle.
- Conducts employee meetings and assists in training and development sessions on various topics as needed.
- Maintains visibility with all employees and addresses any issues and concerns that are identified in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws through efficient administration of company HR policies, procedures, programs and initiatives.
- Provides support to Production Supervisors with performance reviews and ensures the development and implementation of specific development plans to address performance issues.
About the Company:
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in a HR generalist role
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Direct hands on experience in all aspects of Human Resources including leadership and employee development, recruitment, compensation, labor relations, employee relations, and employment law
- Ability to work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude required