Company: BlackHawk Industrial
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
BlackHawk Industrial is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist who will support our day to day operations in the Human Resources department such as compensations, benefits, recruitment, employee relations, and polices and training.
Back to Job Listings
- Provides HR generalist support in the areas of employee relations, labor relations, recruitment/staffing, job evaluations, compensation, benefits, policies and training.
- Partners with leaders in functional groups to provide guidance on organizational changes and realignments.
- Partners with management on workforce reviews and talent development; this includes review presentation of workforce demographics analysis, metrics, reports and trends.
- Participates in HR projects and actively involved in implementing HR programs and processes as needed.
- Provides input and feedback into the development of monthly HR reports and creates ad-hoc management report requests.
About the Company:
BlackHawk Industrial provides you the highest quality industrial products and equipment, offering manufacturing services while creating innovative engineered supply solutions. We truly believe in the importance of the local relationships with the customers we service. Our employees have fun every day exceeding the expectations of our customers, suppliers, and shareholders.
With locations across North America, you have access to thousands of manufacturers supplying a wide range of standard and custom products. Our streamlined distribution program allows you to dramatically reduce your total costs.
We are BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE, and SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
- Prefer 5-7 years of experience in a Human Resources related field.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; Master’s degree or PHR or SPHR certification is required.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, strong customer service and interpersonal skills and must be collaborative in nature when working with others.
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active in all aspects of the role.
- Must have proven ability to problem solve and make sound decisions.
- Strong communication (written, verbal, listening, and presentation) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and able to be flexible with changing priorities while producing quality work with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and to collaborate as a team player.
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, and HRIS systems.
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills.
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.