Company: Mid-Continent Group
Location: Tulsa, OK
This position will perform HR duties in the areas of recruitment and training and development. This position will also perform various activities in the areas of employee relations, benefits and compensation administration and provide personnel support and assistance to all employees. The person hired for this position will assist with employee activities / programs.
Back to Job Listings
- Coordinate recruiting effort for assigned areas.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Coordinate various training programs to include but not limited to Quarterly Management Training, Onboarding Training, Interview Training and New Supervisor Training.
- Maintain training library and track employee development.
- Administer scholarship program.
- Conduct exit surveys.
- Coordinate various company events.
About the Company:
Mid-Continent Group is a subsidiary of American Financial Group, one of the nation's top 25 insurance companies. We provide a competitive salary with yearly performance reviews. Our benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off, 401(k), retirement plan, employee stock purchase plan and tuition reimbursement, including incentive bonus awards for completion of certification courses.
- High School diploma.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of human resources experience; prior training and development experience a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Proficient with computers and possess a strong command of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel.