Company: BlackHawk Industrial
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
BlackHawk Industrial in Broken Arrow, OK is seeking an HR Specialist to join our team!
Back to Job Listings
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full cycle recruiter: Screens resumes, interviews candidates by phone or in person to ascertain suitability for role and makes recommendations for hiring a candidate.
- Campaign Management - Sources candidates using a variety of methods including advertising, online job board searches, networking, social media or blogs to ensure proper saturation for quality resumes.
- Assist in projects, including but not limited to, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Reviews all job requisitions with the hiring manager for a clear understanding of hiring needs.
- Administration of pre-hire functions, including background checks, drug screens and offers of employment.
- Conducts new hire onboarding for new employees and verifies all documents provided.
- Develops innovative solutions to enhance recruitment efforts.
- Establishes relationships with hiring managers to ensure a trusting and collaborative working relationship.
- Assists with contract administration for temporary employees provided by staffing agencies; works with agencies when appropriate to fill vacancies.
- Tracks employee referral program.
- Identifies process improvement areas and solutions.
- Oversees and tracks all candidates through the new hire onboarding processes and enters in HRIS system.
- Performs special projects and assignments as directed.
About the Company:
BlackHawk Industrial provides you the highest quality industrial products and equipment, offering manufacturing services while creating innovative engineered supply solutions. We truly believe in the importance of the local relationships with the customers we service. Our employees have fun every day exceeding the expectations of our customers, suppliers, and shareholders.
With locations across North America, you have access to thousands of manufacturers supplying a wide range of standard and custom products. Our streamlined distribution program allows you to dramatically reduce your total costs.
We are BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE, and SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly, and professional.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient with basic computer operation and knowledgeable about position- specific programs (Excel in particular).
- Results driven.
- Knowledgeable with the employment laws & hiring.
- Experience with HRIS system & Applicant Tracking System a plus.
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.