Hillcrest Medical Center (HMC) is looking to recruit a Manager to their HR department. Come be a part of our HMC team! This role will report to the Director of Talent Management. Hillcrest Medical Center is a 620-bed hospital with over 2400 employees and one of Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals.
The Manager of HR Operations will provide operational and technical leadership support to Human Resources and Employee Health Services team; which is accountable for ensuring adherence to federal and state law, regulatory compliance and providing exceptional customer service to the organization.
Want to make a difference? See what we are looking for in an ideal team member:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hillcrest HealthCare System is changing lives for the better, together. Serving northeastern Oklahoma, the system includes:
- 9 hospitals: Hillcrest Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital South, Oklahoma Heart Institute, Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital, Bailey Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing, Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta, Hillcrest Hospital Pryor
- 2 physician groups: Oklahoma Heart Institute and Utica Park Clinic
- 6,250 employees
- 322 employed providers
- 1,235 licensed beds
- Nearly 150,000 patients treated per year
- More than 110,000 ER visits per year
- $27 million in capital improvements in 2016
Want to be a part of our team? Qualifications for this position include:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Melissa Trujillo, Director of Talent Acquisition