Company: Bama Companies, Inc.
Location: Tulsa, OK
The OJT Systems Manager is accountable for the design, development, and implementation of a relevant and sustainable On-the-Job (OJT) training and development system. The vision of success will be through collaboration and partnership with Operations and all other functional areas of the business. This position is vital to the success of Bama by ensuring there is dedicated leadership to: Drive a process that provides Sustained Labor Readiness (EQ & IQ). Have a passion to provide Bama and their Team Members a World Class experience of Team Member preparedness and engagement. Support our Culture to provide a career map for
Back to Job Listings
About the Company:
We are an 80 year old Tulsa company that currently manufactures baked goods for various customers. We have 3 facilities and approximately 1000 employees at our 3 locations.
- 3 years in role that matches Position Description.
- Possess the appropriate educational or job related experience to perform the role.
- Possess and demonstrate passion for the job, the role, and the company.
- Effectively communicates and partners with all levels of the business.
- Encourage a win/win team environment where everyone is heard equally.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to achieve goals in given timelines.
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Proficient in delivering presentations and using MS Office programs (Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Provide leadership in strategic planning and prioritization.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Available to travel to the different Tulsa facility locations when necessary.
- Interact with Operations teams, and visit Bama's facilities on a regular basis.
- Proactively asks for feedback.
- Bama Required Training.
Medical, Dental, Vision 401K