Do you have a passion for helping people? We are looking for a collaborative, organized, and FUN problem solver to join our team. As an HR lead, you will assist leadership with associate recruitment, hiring, staffing, development and succession planning. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for scheduling, attendance, and performance needs by identifying and analyzing HR related issues and providing guidance on execution of company HR programs and initiatives. You will serve as a liaison between stores associates and store leadership.
You'll sweep us off your feet if:
- You're an excellent people leader
- You have working knowledge of legal and company policies
- You can spearhead the associate recruitment process and help leadership get the right people at the right time
- You're great at delegating responsibility, setting group goals and motivating associates to work together and support each other
- You are well versed with regulatory HR polices and procedures as well as state and federal laws so you can uphold these and drive HR initiatives effectively
- You can drive change, manage transitions and champion innovation
- You have a customer first mindset so you can access customer preferences and expectations and drive initiatives to improve customer service
- You are competent at relationship building and interpersonal skills
- You are an effective problem solver so you can employ professional judgment, evaluate solutions and implement a plan
You'll make an impact by:
Taking key people management initiatives:
Role-playing with associates:
Leading change management:
Building collaborative relationships:
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better each week. Yes, we are the Fortune 1 company, but you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bring your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Beyond competitive pay ($18-$25/hr), you can receive incentive awards for your performance.
Other great perks include 401(K) match stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans and much more.
Every Walmart Store has this position available. Please go to www.walmart.com/careers and apply.
This position closes on June 3, 2019.