Company: Trinity Employment Specialists
Location: Tulsa, OK
This full-time position supports multiple bank branch locations in a specified region by sourcing, screening, interviewing, and on-boarding qualified candidates. Looking for someone who enjoys juggling multiple assignments with tight deadlines and exhibiting a commitment to hiring only the best!
Back to Job Listings
- Post and maintain open positions on necessary and required sites/locations.
- Proactively prospect and source candidates from a variety of resources (such as LinkedIn, college partnerships, local associations, chambers of commerce, etc.).
- Review all resumes and applications, evaluate qualifications of applicants, set appointments for hiring managers using Outlook calendar, and gather interview feedback.
- Properly process credit, background, and reference checks on all potential applicants and extend offers.
- Communicate regularly with regional and branch managers regarding status of upcoming and current openings. Regularly collaborate with Talent Acquisition Team and HR regarding ways to streamline improve recruiting efficiencies and reduce turnover.
- Follow up on all interviewed applicants regarding next steps and send rejection letters to those not selected.
- Coordinate, schedule and deliver new hire orientation classes and ensure all new hire paperwork is completed correctly; maintain all orientation-related materials.
- Exhibit understanding compliance with equal employment other hiring related laws and regulations.
- Other staffing administrative tasks including providing regular staffing metrics, completion of EEO documentation, documenting employee referrals, and maintaining accurate information on all open positions.
- Attend career fairs and conduct branch visits and hiring events throughout Oklahoma.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
About the Company:
This position is for a regional bank working with a great team!
- High school degree or equivalent plus 2 years’ recruiting experience, preferably in multiple locations; college degree a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PP and Outlook.
- Must be self-motivated with a resourceful and proactive attitude.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.