Company: Connexions Loyalty
Location: Tulsa, OK
The recruiter will drive all aspects of talent acquisition for Affinion Group and Connexions Loyalty at our Tulsa, OK location. Through full-cycle recruitment (screening, scheduling, interviewing, pre-screening) they are responsible for attracting and retaining talented and engaged candidates to serve in our contact center. They will apply recruitment strategies and programs in order to pro-actively fill departmental needs.
Back to Job Listings
- Conduct full cycle recruiting for a high-volume call center for a combination of sales, customer service, and supervisory.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions by developing a pool of qualified candidates.
- Administer and coordinate internal job postings and transfers.
- Build networks to find qualified candidates and maintain outside relationships, as well as utilize current and newly developed sources for applicant recruitment.
- Build relationships and network with local companies and professional resources to maintain visibility and positive relations in the community.
- Participate in job fairs and various campus recruiting events.
- Post openings in newspapers, internet sources, professional organizations, and other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize social media tools and resources to engage and build pipeline of talent.
- Verify background screening and drug testing results.
- Conduct new-hire orientation classes.
- Notify all applicants of acceptance or rejection.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting for their positions.
- Maintain and help create job descriptions.
- Keep informed on developments in related HR areas such as wages and salaries, employee benefits, recruitment.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
About the Company:
As experts in customer loyalty for more than 35 years, Connexions Loyalty helps organizations motivate, reward and retain their customers and partners. The world’s top brands turn to us for loyalty management, consumer rewards, rewards fulfillment and card benefits. Our loyalty programs are available to more than 200 million people in North America, South America, Africa and Asia. Connexions Loyalty, an Affinion Group company, employs more than 900 talented team members with offices in the United States, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Two years experience in a high volume recruiting environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of recruiting techniques, networking contacts, and the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Knowledge of employment laws.
- PC skills & knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management.
- Detail oriented with an overall high level of organization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
- Medical plan with choice of three coverage options and a health savings account
- Dental, pharmacy, and vision care plans
- Telehealth access to connect with a healthcare provider without leaving your home
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Generous paid time off with minimum 18 days and up to 28 days based on service
- Work-life balance including opportunities for flexible scheduling where job appropriate
- Employee assistance program providing confidential assistance with personal issues and health advocacy
- 401(k) retirement savings plan including 4% company match
- Onsite financial wellness seminars provided by MetLife
- Student loan debt consolidation assistance through Commonbond
- Adoption assistance
- Wellness portal to challenge and reward you for healthy behaviors
- Online and local activities geared towards supporting your fitness commitment
- Resources to help you focus on your nutrition and mindfulness
- Bravo employee recognition program with ability to turn points into rewards
- Employee perks: free access to Connexions' award-winning products including identity theft protection, credit score monitoring, and emergency roadside assistance
- Opportunities to volunteer locally
- Time-off to give your time
- Local fundraising activities