Company: City of Broken Arrow
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Under general supervision, performs duties in support of full life-cycle recruiting, recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
Back to Job Listings
- Collects and evaluates information for hiring process.
- Posts job notices and position advertisements for vacancies.
- Participates in the interview process including skills assessment testing, entrance exams and interview scheduling.
- Completes screening of applicants by verifying and analyzing criminal, driving, and academic records; verifies past and present employment of prospective hires.
- Schedules, receives, and analyzes results of pre-employment drug screens and physicals.
- Notifies departments of approval to hire.
- Maintains advertising program (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding the recruiting process; provides regular updates and feedback to the candidate and hiring manager.
- Maintains accurate and current applicant database.
- Ensures duplicate applications are merged and/or deleted from applicant tracking database.
- Attends career fairs and networking events.
- Maintains effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
- Ensures regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process is compliant with federal, state legislation, and city ordinances.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
About the Company:
The City of Broken Arrow will set the standard by providing the best municipal programs and services in our region, while promoting a positive environment for families, business, community organizations and visitors. Broken Arrow will continue to be a community that we are proud to call home.
- Requires an Associate's Degree in course of study related to the occupational field or a Human Resources Certification, supplemented by one to three years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid Driver's License issued by the State of Oklahoma for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
For information please visit www.brokenarrowok.gov.