Company: Luxa Enterprises LLC
Location: Tulsa, OK
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Payroll Specialist to join our team!
Back to Job Listings
This position is full time exempt with full benefits.
Reports directly to the VP of HR
This position is responsible for processing all bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls for numerous clients, as well as verification of accuracy of benefit deductions, garnishments, and tax withholdings for all employees. The production of necessary new hire, employee-based and payroll-based reports is also a necessary function of this position as well as 401k and FSA submissions. Some Human Resources activities may be included in this position.
Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Processing of payrolls with minimal supervision, including the compilation of payroll data, PTO entries, benefit deductions, 401k and Health Savings Account/FSA submissions, etc., pertaining to payroll processing.
- Audit payroll data, including FLSA compliance checks.
- Maintain recordkeeping requirements for payroll reports, timecards and related pay documents.
- Manage the communication of all garnishment withholdings between the employee and the payroll processing company.
- Ensuring all client issues relating to payroll are resolved quickly and to client satisfaction.
- Assist HR Team with HR Related Activities: Recruitment and Retention, HRIS Administration, Benefits, EE Relations, Client Relations, Special Projects, Other duties as assigned.
About the Company:
At Luxa, we help small and medium size businesses through an innovative outsourcing approach. We are Accounting and Human Resources experts focused on helping small businesses achieve their goals through managed, affordable and strategic outsourcing.
- High School Diploma (or equivalency) required. Associates degree or higher in HR or Business-related field strongly preferred.
- STRONG knowledge of payroll and payroll tax laws.
- Minimum 2 years of Multi-Site, Multiple Client Payroll processing experience, utilizing a payroll service provider (ADP, PayChex, PayCom, SWPay, etc).
- Some HR experience including benefits, recruitment, EE relations, etc.… preferred.
- Ability to work with discretion, and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Excellent time management skills and sense of urgency.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong organizational skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Pay range will depend upon years of experience and directly-related skill set. This position may also be eligible for quarterly profit sharing. Luxa Enterprises, LLC, is committed to providing a benefits package that strives to meet the needs of its employees and their dependents. Employees receive exceptional compensation and benefits with medical, dental and vision, 401(k), paid time off, and paid holidays, etc.
Luxa Enterprises strives to be a professional, fun place to work and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V