Company: Alert 360 by Central Security Group
Location: Tulsa, OK
CSG’s Talent Acquisition Specialist will help initiate the hiring process by identifying and screening candidates. You will be responsible for working closely with hiring managers to fill current job openings by recruiting, screening and interviewing potential candidates.
Back to Job Listings
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Manager and hiring managers.
- Review candidate resumes and job applications from websites and emails.
- Source and screen candidates via phone.
- Administer skill assessments to candidates.
- Conduct face to face screening interviews.
- Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
- Schedule drug screens and conduct background checks for candidates after offer has been made.
- Present job offers and coordinate start date for new hires.
- Conduct new hire orientations.
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Attend weekly recruiting meetings.
- Create internal and external job postings.
- Create and manage job descriptions to post on job boards.
- Schedule and attend career fairs and hiring events.
- Provide general human resources support.
About the Company:
VOTED ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN OKLAHOMA in 2016 and 2017! We are also listed as one of INC 5000s fastest growing companies in America!
Serving the Southern United States with Dependable Security System Equipment, Installation and Monitoring for over 40 years.
- 2-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- High school diploma required.
- Medical plans
- Vision coverage
- Dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% matching up to 5% after six months of service
- Company paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance policy with option to buy up
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday pay
- Discounted security and home automation systems