Company: Oklahoma Central Credit Union
Location: Tulsa, OK
The primary purpose of this position is to assist Oklahoma Central Credit Union in living out our Brand Promise, "Your financial well-being is our reason for being", by delivering outstanding service to both internal and external members. In addition, the Training and Development Manager is responsible for identifying training needs within the credit union and strategically planning, developing and implementing training and leadership programs.
Back to Job Listings
Essential Functions Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement comprehensive leadership and operational training programs that support the developmental and strategic needs of the Credit Union.
- Responsible for setting the direction and designing strategies for training initiatives for all employees.
- Facilitate training courses using a variety of delivery methods, including classroom, onsite, virtual and e-learning.
- Evaluate, design and create training resources using a variety of methods using facilitator guides, participant guides, and work step instructions.
- Analyze training opportunities, determine desired performance results, and maintain integrity and quality of programs.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of best practices in talent development and training.
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
- Oversee and establish relationships with vendors to provide additional outside training programs.
- Lead expansion and development of new hire orientation.
- Complete required reports and documents; attend meetings as required.
- Perform other job related duties as required.
About the Company:
The Mission of Oklahoma Central Credit Union is to make a difference in the lives of our employees, members and the communities we serve.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum three years of training / staff development and instructional design experience.
- Financial industry experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Learning Management Systems, SharePoint, and other instructional design software.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven ability to successfully present programs of varying length and complexity to multiple levels of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with drive, energy and a passion for development of people and the department.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative and critical thinker.
Oklahoma Central Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to be a drug free workplace!
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) and Roth plans
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Front Loaded PTO
- Community Service PTO
- Educational Assistance Program
To submit a resume for consideration, please visit the Oklahoma Central Credit Union website to apply.