Company: BlackHawk Industrial
Location: Tulsa, OK
We are looking for an experienced Training Coordinator to support ongoing projects. Duties can be complex and deal with technical support, critical administrative tasks, coordinating facility logistics/equipment/training aids and maintaining information in various systems, along with interaction with external business partners and subject matter experts. This role will support training staff in a variety of ways, such as providing support materials, administrating processes, purchasing, and being a resource on specialized training issues. The training coordinator may assist in development and delivery of training to company personnel.
Back to Job Listings
- Partners with internal stakeholders to define training objectives, and organize and source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Categorizes training to align with job competencies to determine which employees could benefit from each available training.
- Create and maintain training procedures and work instructions as needed to support the training system.
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs and address competency gaps.
- Maintains existing courses, ensuring each of them are revised and improved.
- Work with Department managers to coordinate the training needs for individual employees.
- Schedule training activities so annual training and notifications are up-to-date according to training schedule.
- Assist HR Director in partnering with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs.
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design.
- Track and maintain training participation records.
- Coordinate facility logistics; securing rooms, equipment, set up, refreshments, etc.
- Monitor training registration/completions.
- Assist in the planning and execution of training activities.
- Compiles statistical reports to evaluate performance of employees, monitor training hour progress.
- Creates and analyzes reports for HR Director and Senior Management team.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Serve as a backup for HR team members.
About the Company:
BlackHawk Industrial provides you the highest quality industrial products and equipment, offering manufacturing services while creating innovative engineered supply solutions. We truly believe in the importance of the local relationships with the customers we service. Our employees have fun every day exceeding the expectations of our customers, suppliers, and shareholders.
With locations across North America, you have access to thousands of manufacturers supplying a wide range of standard and custom products. Our streamlined distribution program allows you to dramatically reduce your total costs.
We are BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE, and SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
Founded in 2010, BlackHawk Industrial implemented a highly aggressive buy-and-build strategy in the fragmented $400 billion industrial distribution market. Today, BlackHawk operates a national network of nine major industrial distribution and supply chain management solutions providers. Our ability to serve a dedicated, growing customer base with resources that go far beyond our typical competitors has earned us a reputation for innovation and leadership in the marketplace.
- 2 plus years’ experience in coordinating training or in Human Resources preferred.
- Learning Management System experience preferred.
- Training development experience/background preferred.
- Public speaking and presentation skills preferred.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and a willingness to learn all computer software that is required to create training.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or combination of experience and education.
- Candidate should be energetic, a self-started, proactive and resourceful.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Familiarity with media equipment.
- Planning and organizing.
- Excellent data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills.
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer