Responsible for the on-going development and maintenance of a strong human resource management program establishing a HR/HRD strategy that supports the mission, operations and culture of the bank and its locations
Back to Job Listings
- Talent recruitment and retention
- Employee/Leadership training and development
- Human resource benefit administration and reporting
- HRIS/Payroll system management/recordkeeping
- Policy administration and compliance
- Compensation planning, budgeting and analysis
- Employee relations
- Some travel required to support all 7 locations
About the Company:
• Progressive, growing, locally-managed community bank
• Seven locations including Tulsa, Muskogee and Ft. Smith
• Named to Entrepreneur magazine’s list of America’s top fastest growing businesses; and,
• ICBA’s (Independent Community Bankers of America) list of top performing community banks
• Reputation for excellence in customer service, customer and employee loyalty, and strong community relations
• 145-160 Employees
Education, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years progressively responsible HR experience or a combination of education and experience with a minimum of 9 years progressively responsible HR experience.
- Self-motivated, service minded professional fluent in English, some Spanish highly preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal/human relations skills, oral & written communication skills and organization skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law, automated HRIS/Payroll/Time & Attendance systems, Microsoft Office, and benefit administration.
- HR Certification a plus!
Comprehensive compensation and benefit package.
Phyllis Spriggs, SPHR, SHRM-SCP