Diversity and Inclusion
The Vision for the TAHRA's Diversity Committee in 2012 is Going Beyond Diversity/Inclusion 101.
Our Mission is to create a robust environment for continuous learning and improvement. We will achieve this vision and mission by embracing 3 Critical Success Factors:
1) Engage in open and honest dialogue
2) Share best practices
3) Move from talk to action
SAVE THE DATE!
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Return On Inclusion Summit
The ROI Summit is coming soon! This year will include our traditional breakfast meeting beginning at 7:30am for CEO's and Senior HR Professionals and we are pleased to announce that Dr. Steve L. Robbins will be delivering the keynote address. Dr. Robbins received phenomenal reviews after he gave the keynote address during TAHRA's November 2011 Diversity Expo last fall.
NEW THIS YEAR: Immediately following the CEO Breakfast, Dr. Robbins will facilitate an abbreviated version of his highly regarded, intense and informative Diversity & Inclusion 2.0 Boot Camp training. The Boot Camp will be 9:00am to 4:00pm and have limited seating. THEN continue the conversation with the TYPros Diversity & Dialogue event to be held in the evening. Please mark your calendar to attend these important events on October 16th.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE! If you or your organization is interested in sponsoring the ROI Summit or you would like to volunteer your time, please contact Barbara Ware at 918-669-2390, ">. Thank you for helping us make this event an outstanding success!
Diversity/Inclusion Networking Roundtables
Our Roundtables are great networking for business professional, enables you to collect best practice solutions to diversity/inclusion and are safe environments to ask tough questions. All roundtables are free and from 8:30am to 10:30am. (Click on event to register)
Watch here for next roundtable date!
Past Events & Resources:
Unable to attend a Diversity & Inclusion event? Check out the notes...
- November 2011 - Dr. Steve Robbins - Media releases from November Program - Tulsa World and Tulsa Journal Record
- September 2011 - Creating a Diversity Culture - Presentation from Learning Lab
- July 2011 - The Perfect Storm - Notes from Roundtable
- Click here to view the powerpoint presentation of The Perfect Storm
- March 2011 - Building a Culture
- Nov 2010 - C-level buy in and Training session (notes not yet available)
Aug 2010 - Recruitment and Retention Brainstorming session
- Jul 2010 - Budget and Policies/Benefits Brainstorming session
- Apr 2010 - Beyond Diversity 101 Brainstorming session
- Mar 2010 - Beyond Diversity 101 Brainstorming session
- Mar 2010 - Beyond Diversity 101 Agenda Part 2
For more information about any of our upcoming events or how you can take Diversity and Inclusion to the next level, please contact VP of Diversity, Barbara Ware at "> or call 918-669-2390.