35+ Professional Development Credits (PDC) annually for SHRM and HRCI certifications.
Tracking of event attendance and PDC's and HRCI recertification credits in your account on the TAHRA website.
Monthly program meetings
- Program meetings are eligible for PDC's from SHRM for SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP and recertification credits for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR from HRCI.
- Cost of program meeting (includes meal) is $10 for student, $25 for member, and $40 for guest.
- Members can save by pre-paying for program meetings on an annual basis.
- Program meetings are generally held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, with the exception June and December.
Monthly learning labs
- Each session is a 2 hour in depth look at specific concept, trend, practice, or law.
- Learning labs are eligible for PDC’s from SHRM for SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP and recertification credits for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR from HRCI.
- Cost of learning lab is $10 for student, $15 for member, and $25 for guest.
- Members can save by pre-paying for learning labs on an annual basis.
- Learning Labs are generally held on the 4th Thursday of each month, with the exception of November.
Employment Law and Practices Seminar
- This annual event is typically held annually on the first Thursday in November.
Annual Supervisor Training
- Education for your supervisors on the inherent legal and operational risks and traps of managing employees.
Professional Certification Preparation
- Access to deeply discounted SHRM Learning System materials and training course annually.
- TAHRA sponsorship of HRCI PHR/SPHR Review course each semester at Tulsa Tech.
Biennial Return on Inclusion Summit
- Return on Inclusion (ROI) works to reinforce the business case for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) across all lines of difference.
Connections & Collaboration
- Grow your HR network with a diverse group of local HR professionals.
- Newsletter and members only TAHRA correspondence
- Access to TAHRA online membership directory
- Legal Updates
- HRIS Meetup Group
- HR Linkedin Group (coming soon)
- HR related news and announcements
- Volunteer opportunities with TAHRA, area nonprofits, and other events
- Community Directory - Find HR related services and products to help you achieve your business goals and objectives.
Member Discounts & Benefits
- Discounted member pricing for program meetings, learning labs, seminars, networking and, training programs
- $50 discount on the annual OKHR state conference for being a local chapter member
- Discounted SHRM Learning System Materials for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification with review course
- $100 discount on job postings to TAHRA’s Career page reaching the largest HR network in the region
- Certification credits from SHRM and HRCI for chapter membership and volunteering on board