Company: Cherokee Nation Businesses
Location: Tulsa, OK
This position is primarily responsible for managing and administering benefits programs including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, disability, leaves and 401(k) savings. The Benefits Administrator works with employees, managers and vendors in the delivery and communications of benefits.
Back to Job Listings
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Will administer assigned benefit programs including the billing, reviewing and reconciling vendor invoices, answering employee inquiries and maintaining appropriate records and program documents.
- Gathers data, research, analyzes historical trends, and helps to develop recommendations and Plan changes.
- Develops communications to vendor and employee/participants including providing information to increase awareness of benefits.
- Coordinates and prepares plan audits as required.
- Participates in vendor selection process and make recommendations regarding plan choices.
- Supports benefit department events such as Health Fairs and employee wellness initiatives.
- Manages customer service delivery related to employee benefit programs and troubleshooting with the appropriate parties as necessary regarding benefit topics.
- Coordinates and manages Open Enrollment with HR Managers, vendors, corporate marketing and other internal resources.
- May performs other job-related duties as assigned.
About the Company:
Cherokee Nation Businesses (CNB) is the economic engine of the Cherokee Nation – the largest Indian Nation in the United States CNB owns companies in the gaming, hospitality, information technology, health care, personnel services, distribution, manufacturing, telecommunications, environmental services, and security and defense industries. We are looking for highly motivated and entrepreneurial leaders to join our team to build upon and further develop our growing our diverse portfolio of businesses.
- Associate’s Degree and 4 years of professional experience in administering benefit programs or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience with self-funded plans and 401(k) plans.
- Experience with International benefit plans ideal.
- Background in financial and tax compliance favored.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM-CP preferred.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive employee benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, long-term disability, education assistance, quarterly bonus intensives and paid time off.
Cherokee Nation Businesses is a Native Preference Employer.