Presented by Monica Sheri Scott
Lessons from the weight room.
1. To failure : when was the last time you pushed yourself to failure, for the purpose of breakthrough growth?
2. You go, I go : shared partnerships are the perfect framework for goals we need to complete together.
3. Correct quietly, encourage loudly : normalize needing encouragement, normalize giving encouragement, normalize form correction, so we all have a better chance at meeting our individuals goals collectively.
4. Keep hustling : when one improves and grows, we all improve and grow. Individual improvement and growth should be priority! Keep showing up for yourself!
5. Don’t save all the preaching for games, preach in the practice! It doesn’t matter the weight you put up it matters that you are giving your best! We will ultimately perform under pressure how we practice, so don’t save all the encouragement, partnership, and growth mindsets for big projects, make it the culture of your personal business, collective work, and team!
We are only as resilient as our perspective of failures. The way we frame our past will determine how we paint our future. We must keep getting up! Keep showing up for yourself and others!
At this program you will learn:
As a Culture Specialist, Monica shapes environments where everyone gets to contribute their best daily! With a leadership portfolio spanning almost two decades, she has layers of experience mentoring leaders, building teams, crafting culture and empowering individuals to grow through the highs and lows of life and business. She speaks, writes, creates, and leads intentionally with a passionate commitment to see
others succeed and find fulfillment.
As a Keynote Speaker, Monica is a fun and inspiring communicator. Her heart, humor, and passion to bring out the best in people will have the audience both laughing and thoughtfully motivated to tackle what lies ahead. Her healthy team mission and customer benefit focus, contribute fresh perspectives that work. She is full of positive energy and insights on the whole being health of leaders and teams.
TAHRA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1.00 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
This Program has been approved for 1.0 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute's criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills
1902 East 71st Street
Tulsa, OK 74136