Location: Bentonville, AR
Associate Experience Business Analyst
Back to Job Listings
What Youll Do:
- Supports and contributes to the product development process by sharing insights and recommendations on the product development process and success metrics; identifying and raising awareness around dependencies; and incorporating design thinking, business needs, and resource capabilities into process recommendations.
- Aligns deliverables to the priorities and strategies throughout the product life cycle by advising on business requirements to ensure they support the strategy and roadmap; creating design specifications that align to the priorities and strategies of the business and product area; and identifying and communicating gaps and overlaps between products and business strategies.
- Develops product solutions by participating in ideation, design, and evaluation of solution requirements; applying knowledge to build actionable deliverables that achieve business and customer centric success metrics; and proto-typing and testing solutions to identify progress, performance variances, and success metrics results in order to take corrective actions.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open-Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
About the Company:
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Communications, Information Technology, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in product development, project management, operations, human resources, or related field.
- 4 years’ experience in product or solution development.
- 4 years’ experience gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements.
- 4 years’ experience consulting and advising business partners.
- 1 years’ experience utilizing the agile project management method.
- 1 years’ experience in change management.
Talent Acquisition Manager