Company: Muscogee Nation Gaming Enterprises
Location: Tulsa, OK
The Benefits Analyst researches, analyzes, evaluates and administers corporate benefit plans and programs. Monitors benefit trends, stays abreast of benefits legislation, develops and disseminates communications and provides development to other Benefits team members. Strong wholistic benefits expertise to insure and drive excellence in customer service, regulatory compliance and policy and program recommendation, interpretation, and implementation. Primarily responsible for benefit plan analytics, communication and project management support for various retirement and health & welfare benefit initiatives.
Back to Job Listings
- Provides analytical, administrative and implementation support for benefits design and administration of benefits.
- Ensures plans meet current and future requirements of the Affordable Care Act regulations and legislation.
- Manages benefit administration system, day-to-day processing, and upgrades/implementation to ensure information is accurate and maximizes the systems to meet team member needs. Maintains data integrity of benefit programs including eligibility files, audits, interfaces, reports, billing and dependent verification.
- Administers employee benefit programs in compliance with carrier contracts and company benefits policies for the purpose of providing maximum coverage to employees within contract specifications.
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in INFOR/Mingle to provide payroll and carriers with accurate eligibility information.
- Develops a wide variety of written materials for the purpose of documenting program activities, providing written reference and/or conveying benefits information.
- Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars as required for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Reconciles enrollment forms and billings to employee records to ensure accurate eligibility, payment information and compliance with contract provisions.
- Reconciles STD payments from vendor for benefit premiums received for personnel on FML/LOA.
- Researches discrepancies between employee, payroll, benefit provider/s, and government agencies for the purpose of ensuring accuracy of records and maximizing eligible payments.
- Resolves conflicts with benefit providers for the purpose of verifying eligibility, conveying information and processing claims.
- Assists with data file transfers to vendors.
- Supports tracking and delivery of all required compliance in accordance with benefits laws and regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
About the Company:
River Spirit Casino Resort has brought a little slice of paradise to Tulsa with Margaritaville Casino & Restaurant, which opened in 2016. The addition of this casino means River Spirit now has two casinos in one, each with its own distinctive atmosphere and décor. With over 3,000 high-tech electronic machines, numerous poker tables and table games, River Spirit Casino and Margaritaville Casino are the destination of choice for casino excitement. Our Resort features a luxurious 483-room hotel, Emerge Spa & Salon, 30,000 square foot convention and meeting center and The Cove Theater, a 2,500+ seat showroom theater for live entertainment and sporting events. As an active community partner, River Spirit Casino Resort provides a positive economic impact for Tulsa and surrounding towns. Proceeds from gaming operations help to fund a variety of Muscogee (Creek) Nation service programs such as housing, education, elderly assistance and health care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Health, Benefits or Business Administration, Casino Management or related field required.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Human Resources 5+ years minimum of hands-on HR work experience (including employee benefits and system administration).
- Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office, Especially Excel.
*Top of the line Benefits Package (No deductible and $0 office visit co-pay)
*Paid Time Off
*Match up to 5% 401K
*Annual Merit Increase
*Career advancement opportunities