Company: CAP Tulsa
Location: Tulsa, OK
The Benefits and Compensation Coordinator primary responsibility is to assist in the administration of CAP Tulsa’s compensation plan and employee benefit plans. This position will aid the Compensation and Benefits Manager to administer compensation policies, maintain compliance with government regulations, and participate in the exchange and collection of market data relevant to agency positions. The Benefits and Compensation Coordinator will provide administrative support and customer service functions of all benefit programs including FSA, Health, Dental, Life, 403 (b), COBRA, leave of absences, STD, and LTD. Has no supervisory responsibility. Makes non-routine choices within established precedent, considering objectives, under limited supervision. Performs intermediate troubleshooting or analysis; problems require interpretation of data using generally prescribed procedures. Frequent interaction to provide basic information and/or occasional interaction requiring detailed procedural explanations or technical responses.
Back to Job Listings
- Provides professional and efficient customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintain database of all job descriptions, according to agency standards, performing annual audits and service requests to produce copies of job descriptions.
- Assist in preparation of teacher pay increases in accordance with credential updates and compliance requirements; providing support for ad hoc and annual audits.
- Identify relevant market data and trends regarding teacher pay scales. Participate in salary surveys and collect market data for analysis.
- Coordinate with payroll Department to provide centralized timecard support for employees on leave, communicate updates to managers, and provide service support for timecard inquiries.
- Ensure all information relevant to compensation analysis is correctly recorded in the HRIS, and perform annual audits to maintain accuracy.
- Provide administrative support for benefits programs, enrollment, eligibility, and coverage. Assist with benefit audits and reconcile payments of benefit premiums each month for all employees and Agency payments.
- Coordinate across departments to provide enrollment support for all benefit programs including NEO, annual open enrollments and 403(b) to ensure that communications related to benefits are accurate, professional, and timely.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
About the Company:
Our mission is to help young children in lower-income families grow up and achieve economic success.
Our vision for the future is that children grow up and achieve economic success so that their children are not born into poverty.
Our method is to combine high-quality early childhood education with innovative family services and resources.
Our two-generation approach aims not only to prepare young children for future success in school, but also to help their parents succeed through programs designed to increase parenting skills, employability and earning potential.
We believe every child and every family deserves the same opportunity for success.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources, Business, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of prerequisite related work experience in Benefits and/or Compensation.
- Must maintain strict and absolute confidentiality of applicants, programs, employees, and other department data and sensitive information.
- Must maintain professional business attitude and demeanor.
- Must have proven successful interpersonal relationship skills to maintain effective and satisfactory working relationships with intra-department and inter-department staff, applicants, vendors, visitors, and community. Ability to follow simple and complex oral and written instructions with the ability to read, interpret, and present information efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to accurately audit records and forms for accuracy and compliance with policy, procedure, regulation, and laws.
- Knowledge of human resources, word processing, spreadsheet, and data base software required.
- Must be absolutely accurate with information provided to employees or prospective employees in areas of policy, procedure, benefits, or compensation.
- Must recognize and readily refer non-routine questions, comments, or situations to the generalist, director or appropriate HR personnel.
- Intermediate MS Office skills, database software skills, experience with invoice reconciliation.
- Strong organizational skills, efficiency and excellent attention to detail with a demonstrated commitment to completing assignments on a timely basis.
Employee is subject to standing, stooping, walking, lifting, and carrying objects throughout daily job performance.
Work is a normal office environment. Intermittent effort involving lifting of amounts between 5 and 25 pounds required. Work requires moderate attention to detail and deadlines between 20% and 50% of the time. Driving is required intermittent.