Company: Tulsa Community College
Location: Tulsa, OK
Provide support for engagement initiatives promoting good communication and positive relationships to promote workplace satisfaction. Assist with employee investigations, recruitment, new employee orientation, onboarding, and employee relations activities for employees.
Back to Job Listings
- Assist the Director of Human Resources with conducting investigations involving various employee relations issues.
- Ensure federal, state, and local compliance related to employment and workplace expectations.
- Ensure proper documentation and follow-through are completed in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain employee documentation utilizing online software for investigations.
- Assist with the recruitment of applicants and onboarding of new employees.
- Conduct exit interviews with separating employees; complete analytics for data received from those interviews.
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate annual employee service recognition reception.
- Coordinate annual service excellence awards for all employees including full-time, part-time, and adjunct employees.
- Assist with Culture Connection Breakfast, HR communications, Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and the Employee Engagement tab on MyTCC.
- Use tools such as polling or survey data to examine trends in job satisfaction and effectiveness.
- Analyze any patterns seen in employee concerns and propose solutions.
- Consult on new and existing policies and ensure implementation and compliance.
- Participate in training initiatives focused on compliance such as harassment, discrimination, performance management, attendance, and other areas as appropriate.
- Coordinate college drug/alcohol committee initiatives.
- Assist with the sick leave sharing bank process.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
About the Company:
Tulsa Community College educates approximately 22,000 students each year. With knowledgeable faculty teaching in state-of-the-art facilities on four campuses, programs for students at every stage of life, robust online learning opportunities, and a commitment to affordable excellence, we’re equipped to guide you to personal and professional success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, public administration, or a related field.
- Degree requirement may be substituted with equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of related work experience in employee relations and recruitment.
- Working knowledge of employee relations and documentation support.
- Ability to interpret labor/employment laws and HR policies.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to listen and convey messages with empathy, care, concern, and professionalism.
- Sensitivity when handling confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Ability to travel between TCC campuses.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certifications.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Daycare
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement
- Oklahoma Teacher’s Retirement System (OTRS)