- Support and represent the company with high moral standards while adhering to the Companys Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for payroll administration, including processing bi-weekly payroll, maintaining deductions and garnishments, and ensuring compliance with payroll laws and regulations.
- Benefits administration including plan/policy recommendations, annual renewals, and benefit plan audits.
- Serve as point of contact for recruitment and support for job descriptions and compensation reviews.
- Educate and provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy.
- Perform duties related to wide range of HR areas and other responsibilities as directed.
About the Company:
Associated Anesthesiologists, Inc. is an independent Tulsa based entity in existence for over 60 years that consists of over 100 anesthesia providers and 30 supporting staff specializing in the delivery of clinical services to the Saint Francis Health System and Oklahoma Surgical Hospital. Within a few years AAI will expand to over 160 employees. AAI’s mission is to provide the highest quality anesthesia care. This goal is achieved by hiring talented, skilled, motivated, and dedicated individuals. AAI’s culture fosters continued growth and development with results that maximize satisfaction and outcomes for patients and employees.
- BA/BS or higher degree. SHRM certification, a plus with knowledge of current trends, principles, and practices.
- 3+ years (5 or more preferred) with relevant HR experience in healthcare or similar industry (HR Adviser, Generalist, Manager).
- Experience facilitating meetings, discussions, and programs (training content).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Experience in implementation of programs for recruitment and retention of employees.
- Experience in compensation analysis.
- Experience in interviewing and conducting performance evaluations.
- Experience in executing duties related to payroll, compensation, benefits, and audits.
- Experience in complex staffing models and work schedules.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Proficient in language, both written and oral.
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance