Company: Tulsa River Spirit Casino Resort
Location: Tulsa, OK
Responsible for providing direction and oversight for a variety of employment matters, such as disciplinary actions, team member grievances including formal complaints, investigations of harassment and other workplace misconduct allegations. Provides proactive assistance to both management and team members on the interpretation and implementation of MNGE policies and procedures.
Back to Job Listings
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Assist management and team members in understanding MNGE policies and procedures.
- Provide support to management concerning team member issues.
- Review and ensure paperwork is completed accurately by management, to include, but not limited to: PIPs and ECRs; Performance Appraisals; Terminations.
- Review and ensure documentation supports management decision to administer team member disciplinary action.
- Address any team member issues, such as work complaints, allegations of harassment and workplace misconduct.
- Conduct internal workplace investigations, as necessary.
- Complete monthly 30, 60 90 Day Stay Surveys with new hires and newly transferred team members.
- Assist with planning of team member events and activities.
- Prepare and provide reports as requested by the Employee Relations Manager or HR Director.
- Represent MNGE during unemployment claim hearings.
- Participate in professional development sessions or seminars.
- Provide training at the request of management, or in recognition of need, for specific department concerns/issues.
- Additional duties as assigned.
About the Company:
River Spirit Casino Resort has brought a little slice of paradise to Tulsa with Margaritaville Casino & Restaurant, which opened in 2016. The addition of this casino means River Spirit now has two casinos in one, each with its own distinctive atmosphere and décor. With over 3,000 high-tech electronic machines, numerous poker tables and table games, River Spirit Casino and Margaritaville Casino are the destination of choice for casino excitement. Our Resort features a luxurious 483-room hotel, Emerge Spa & Salon, 30,000 square foot convention and meeting center and The Cove Theater, a 2,500+ seat showroom theater for live entertainment and sporting events. As an active community partner, River Spirit Casino Resort provides a positive economic impact for Tulsa and surrounding towns. Proceeds from gaming operations help to fund a variety of Muscogee (Creek) Nation service programs such as housing, education, elderly assistance and health care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in an organization of 1000+ required.
- Tribal and Casino experience preferred.
- 2 - 4 years experience in progressively increasing positions in Human Resources, preferably in the Hospitality or Casino Industries.
- Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred.
- Top of the line Benefits Package (No deductible and $0 office visit co-pay)
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Match up to 5% 401K
- Annual Merit Increase
- Bonus Potential
2 shifts available:
8am - 4pm
12pm - 8pm