Company: Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos
Location: Tulsa, OK
Responsible for training activities and resources of T&D department and is responsible for the development and implementation of new hire orientations, training programs, management/leadership curriculum, programs designed to develop new supervisory staff and front-line staff, volunteer opportunities, as well as coordination of required legal, labor and regulatory training. Stay current & competent in the training specialties required.
Back to Job Listings
- Creates, develops and implements an effective strategy of departmental organization for MCNC by setting objectives for Training Programs.
- Manage and evaluate Training staff to ensure high quality of work and cooperation with Gaming Authority and compliance with all rules and regulations of the gaming operations within MCNC.
- Develops and conducts employee orientations and training systems to ensure that all employees have the necessary skills to successfully perform their jobs and to deliver outstanding Guest Service on a consistent basis.
- Develop and further enhance the leadership skills of entry and mid-level management of all departments through varied learning approaches and strategies.
- Communicates regularly with department Managers regarding operational business policy and staffing issues with regard to the training programs.
- Evaluates the skills of employees, supervisors and managers to identify their needs.
- Assist Management and identifies programs and/or resources to assist in developing performance gaps on individual employees based on referral.
- Develops/conducts train-the-trainer sessions for managers, providing instructional training.
- Evaluates training program results and objectives to ensure alignment with corporate goals and strategies; adjusts training programs for specific audience or pool of participants.
- Manages the maintenance of current and accurate records in Training Administration Software for employees in assigned areas of responsibility, and successful completion of all Management Training and other training modules. Organizes Training systems and record keeping.
- Coordinates external Training Resources as required and/or needed based on assessment needs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
About the Company:
Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos are known for the high level of commitment and caring our employees have for their customers, professions and team members. Our culture is interconnected by the shared values of our establishments. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. Proceeds from gaming operations help to fund a variety of Muscogee (Creek) Nation service programs such as housing, education, elderly assistance and health care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Education, Casino Management or related field preferred; and/or combination of education & experience.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive supervisory and management level positions in a leadership role in HR, Training & Development, and/or related field in high employment pool.
- Top of the line Benefits Package (No deductible and $0 office visit co-pay)
- Paid Time Off
- Match up to 5% 401K
- Annual Merit Increase
- Bonus Potential