Company: Stan Johnson Co.
Location: 6120 S Yale Avenue, Suite 300, Tulsa, OK 74136
We are seeking a full-time Human Resources Manager to support the overall success of the Human Resources Department with management in following areas: Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, HR Compliance and Employee Relations. We have a refreshingly progressive and inclusive culture based on collaboration and transparency. We provide the tools, training and support you will need to help you succeed.
Back to Job Listings
WHO ARE YOU?
You understand Federal and State regulations and compliance requirements
You have experience interacting with individuals at all levels, both internal and external, including executives, firm leaders, and third-party consultants
You have impeccable attention to detail and have a strong analytical aptitude
You have excellent communication skills
You are very organized and process oriented
You have strong project management skills
You enjoy collaborating and working with others
You need minimal supervision and can handle multiple projects at any given time
You have experience evaluating and implementing process improvement
You are technically savvy, great at Excel, and have experience working in an HRIS
- Manage Company Benefits. Take ownership of ensuring Health, Welfare and Retirement benefits run smoothly.
- Oversee annual renewals, participate in annual 401(k) audit, advise employees on benefit plans, serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators, and document and maintain benefit best practices.
- Direct and plan the daily operations of all benefits, such as benefit orientations, enrollments, coverage changes, terminations, COBRA, and assist with employee inquires and claims.
- Manage Compensation function.
- Write agreements and contracts for existing and potential employees, advising employees on pay decisions, team modeling, and policy and guide interpretation.
- Oversee annual compensation process such as, salary surveys, merit and bonus analysis and recommendations, and employee contract negotiations. This also includes regularly coordinating with executives, firm leaders, and department heads.
- Oversee Performance Management and Employee Relations. This includes managing the semi-annual performance review process, building and maintaining the performance management system, updating job descriptions, and working with managers on performance improvement plans, employee counseling and terminations and conducting exit interviews.
- Manage the Human Resources Information System.
- Maintain accurate employee information related to HR (demographics, department and position, employee status, etc.) and Payroll (setup of taxes, deductions, earnings, rates, time off accruals, benefit classes, etc.) and manage the On-boarding Module for new employees.
- Oversee and assist with annual planning, budgeting, goal-setting, and ongoing compliance within the Human Resources Department and the Company as related. This includes preparing and filing required federal and state reports and analyzing and advising management of changes to state and federal laws that may directly affect employees or the company.
About the Company:
Stan Johnson Company is considered the Net Lease Authority®. We are one of the nation’s leading commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firms focused exclusively on net lease investment sales. SJC professionals help institutions, developers, investment funds and high net-worth individuals strategically optimize their real estate assets involving retail, office, industrial, medical and sale-leaseback properties. SJC has an exceptional 30-year history and has completed more than $30 billion in transactions nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or related discipline.
- 3 or more years of progressive Human Resources experience, including experience with benefits and compensation.
HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE… 5 or more years of Human Resources experience. PHR preferred.