Company: HoganTaylor LLP
Location: HoganTaylor LLP
Work with the Human Capital and Organizational Strategies (HCOS) staff to assist in day-to-day HR administrative and transactional support to support the payroll and benefits function within client organizations.
Back to Job Listings
- Actively maintain the Firms core values HT3 -Unity, Service, and Dynamic along with applying the Firms Dynamic and Service standards.
- Provide on-going transactional support for HCOS clients as assigned with the expectation of supporting multiple clients simultaneously along with other ad hoc HCOS projects as assigned.
- Key areas of transactional HCOS client support include:
- Payroll Benefits administer the various clients payroll and benefit programs using various payroll and benefits platforms , to include payroll maintenance and processing, benefits administration and coordination of changes, open enrollment coordination and general client service support.
- Coordination and occasional setup of clients payroll regulatory requirements that may include state income tax accounts, state unemployment accounts, and other regulatory agency coordination.
- Coordination of new payroll, benefits and/or HRIS systems in support of clients payroll/HR technology strategy.
- Records Management - management of client personnel files to ensure compliance to all governmental regulations for both paperless and hardcopy records.
- HRIS - administering a variety of Payroll/HR systems, tools, subscriptions and resources on behalf of clients and also to support the development of solutions and deliverables for clients.
- Legal Compliance - ensuring system setup and compliance to payroll/HR laws, standards and regulations including EEO, DOL, Dept of Homeland Security, Workers Compensation, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, and IRS. Additionally, working with HCOS team members or other client personnel to perform annual internal HR audits to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Assist with various internal Human Capital projects and supporting the Advisory Department as needed.
About the Company:
Caring about the success of your business, is our business.
Since 2009, HoganTaylor has the expertise you would expect from the nation’s largest accounting firms with an unexpected twist — personal attention and commitment to your success. With more than 350 personnel, we offer a wide range of comprehensive business advisory, tax, accounting, assurance, technology, and wealth management solutions, as well as many other specialty services.
Find out more about us on our website at https://www.hogantaylor.com.
- Associates degree required, Bachelors degree preferred in Accounting, HR or other Business Management emphasis.
- 3-5 years of previous payroll and/or benefits administration experience required. Advanced knowledge of payroll laws, regulations and standards. Previous experience in ADP, Paycor or Paycom a plus. Payroll or HR certification preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word; PowerPoint) preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong project coordination skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to sit, stand, reach, walk, drive, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
HoganTaylor is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a wide array of competitive benefits including company sponsored medical with the option of a company provided HSA, dental, vision, and 401k. Our firm also provides 100% contribution towards Short term disability, Long term Disability, and Life insurance plans. You will be eligible to participated in various Flexible Spending Accounts and many more benefits. Find out what other benefits come from a career with HoganTaylor. https://www.hogantaylor.com/careers