Company: NuCera Solutions, LLC
Location: Barnsdall, Oklahoma
NuCera Solutions is looking for an experienced HR Leader, with excellent communication skills, who is able to act as a trusted advisor to management, as well as someone who builds and maintains excellent relationships with both union and non-employees.
Back to Job Listings
This position reports to the Global HR Director and has HR responsibility for the Barnsdall and Sand Springs Oklahoma facilities.
- HR business partner for Barnsdall, OK plant and Sand Springs pilot plant operations.
- Bi-weekly processing of payroll.
- Assist in staffing and recruiting of plant employees.
- Interpret and apply a full range of relevant policies and laws.
- Responsible for employee relations, staffing, and compensation recommendations.
- Responsible to ensure site is compliant with laws and company policies.
- Assist in oversite of performance management programs.
- Recommends process improvements and policy changes.
- Detailed knowledge of HR laws.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Works closely with EHS/plant leadership to maintain a safe work environment.
- Workers Compensation administration.
- Benefits and Leave administration.
About the Company:
NuCera Solutions is a leading producer of specialty waxes and polymers serving a broad market including Personal Care, Cosmetics, Inks, Adhesives ad Polymers. NuCera Solutions has been formed by the acquisition of the Baker Hughes Specialty Polymer business and has over 60 years history in the business. NuCera seeks to create sustainable growth and value through being an innovative partner with its customers and the commitment to the well-being of its employees, communities, and the environment. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas with manufacturing facilities in Oklahoma and offices in Paris, France and Singapore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a unionized manufacturing environment.
- HR Certification a plus.
- Experience managing all aspects of a human resources function (employee/labor relations, compensation, staffing, benefits, safety, training, communications, discipline, etc.).
- Experience in change management.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and innovatively.
- Experience with UKG (UltiPro, Workforce Management) a plus.