Company: Who's Your HR?
Location: Tulsa, OK
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization as well as handle all of the administration functions associated with the recruiting process for multiple clients. This position is responsible for upholding the WYHR quality of work and ensuring professionalism is extended throughout all completed projects.
Back to Job Listings
Role and Responsibilities
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the clients needs.
- Manage job postings and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions, both in person and virtually.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About the Company:
As a team of highly qualified HR Professionals, Who's Your HR? is here to help make sense of any human resources problem. With extensive experience in a wide variety of HR issues including Affirmative Action Planning, Compliance, Drug and Alcohol Program Management, HR and Employee Relations Investigations or Training and Development, we are sure to have the solutions you need to make your business thrive. With our knowledge and expertise, you can be sure that your business or HR team has the support needed to make a positive impact.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field.
- At least two years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Broad understanding of local, state and federal employment laws and HR competencies with a PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Familiarity with OFCCP guidelines a plus.
- Professional demeanor and service-centered attitude.
- Must have a vigorous work ethic and impeccable integrity.
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently with minimal supervision; willingness to continually learn.
- Must be detail oriented and work with dynamic timeline.
- Ability to move quickly from one task to the next without mistake and understand complex verbal and written instructions.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Experience; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and various social media platforms necessary.