Company: Atento Capital
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Title: Summer Atentern
Back to Job Listings
Reports to: Atento or a portfolio company (start-up)
Portfolio Company, Atentern: Gain direct experience working with a start-up in focusing in Talent Acquisition
- You will gain expertise in venture capital investments, entrepreneurial development, and business management/operations.
- You will learn from and be mentored by both successful entrepreneurs and investors.
- You will be exposed to economic development, business operations, life at a start up, and philanthropic work.
- Social Events - Engaging with the community and each other is critical to the work we do. We will connect you with and host 1-2 opportunities each week for participants to attend to get to know one another and get to know Tulsa! Past favorite events include Tulsa Tough and Tulsa Night Crawls. You will develop a community within your summer cohort as well as make connections across our network.
About the Company:
Atento is more than just our name. It is who we are. Atento is the Spanish word for Helpful, and that is what we strive to be every day, living by the philosophy of “doing well by doing good.” We are a small team of Atentans incredibly passionate about what we do in our local community—a community we believe is a hidden gem and destination for entrepreneurs, the tech community, and top talent.
As a venture capital organization, our Investments and Operations teams work closely together to drive growth and returns within Tulsa. Specifically, our investment focus lies on venture funds, non-local and local direct startups, and economic development programming—all with a strong lens toward diversity. We seek to maximize our impact on others while simultaneously creating tremendous value for our investment partners, founders, and community. Using our community connections, deep commitment to entrepreneurship, and vision to scale technology in Tulsa, we invest in hard-working entrepreneurs and personally help them build their companies here.
If you are excited about working in a fast-paced, startup-esque environment where you will learn oodles about venture capital while driving revolutionary entrepreneurial development in a burgeoning tech hub, we want to meet you.
- Atento COVID-19 Policy: Atento requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This vaccine requirement is subject to the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act exceptions.
- High school graduate, enrolled in or recently completed an undergraduate or master’s degree program.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G Suite (Slack and Canva are a plus).
- Passion for Atento’s mission of investing in diverse and inclusive job creation opportunities.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- .Team player and able to juggle multiple projects and tasks with efficiency and a good attitude.
- Lives in or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK for the full Atenternship session.
- $15/hr for high school graduates
- $18/hr for those currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- $22/hr for young professionals with BA or equivalent
- $27/hr for those currently enrolled in a Master’s program
- $31.00/hr for those with Phds