Company: River Spirit Casino Resort
Coordinate all aspects of employee benefits for Muscogee Creek Nation Casinos operations; reports to Benefits Manager all health/benefits insurance issues that may need escalation or resolution with vendor, team member, or related entity. Performs all duties in timely manner with accuracy and integrity, maintaining strict confidentiality on data or information being provided, or administered.
Back to Job Listings
- Administers employee benefit programs in compliance with carrier contracts and company benefits policies for the purpose of providing maximum coverage to employees within contract specifications.
- Assists personnel, beneficiaries and/or insurance providers for the purpose of verifying eligibility, conveying information and processing claims.
- Develops a wide variety of written materials for the purpose of documenting program activities, providing written reference and/or conveying benefits information.
- Process and distributes information to appropriate parties as required such as open enrollment packets, new/change forms, fringe benefit packages, flyers, COBRA, FMLA and retirement forms, identification cards, etc.
- Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars as required for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Reconciles enrollment forms and billings to employee records to ensure accurate eligibility, payment information and compliance with contract provisions.
- Reconciles STD payments from vendor for benefit premiums received for personnel on FML/LOA.
- Researches discrepancies between employee, payroll, benefit provider/s, and government agencies for the purpose of ensuring accuracy of records and maximizing eligible payments.
- Resolves conflicts with benefit providers for the purpose of verifying eligibility, conveying information and processing claims.
- Assists with benefit enrollment meetings and employee enrollment.
- Assists with auditing of all employee benefit deductions such as 401k, Medical, dental, etc.
- Assists with data file transfers to vendors.
- Additional duties as assigned.
About the Company:
River Spirit Casino Resort has brought a little slice of paradise to Tulsa with Margaritaville Casino & Restaurant, which opened in 2016. The addition of this new casino means River Spirit now has two casinos in one, each with its own distinctive atmosphere and décor. With over 3,000 high-tech electronic machines, numerous poker tables and table games, River Spirit Casino and Margaritaville Casino are the destination of choice for casino excitement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Health, Benefits or Business Administration, Casino Management or related field preferred; and/or combination of education & experience.
- 1 - 2 years experience in Human Resources.
Life & Disability Insurance
401K (match up to 5%)
Paid Time Off