Company: Tulsa Community College
Location: Tulsa, OK
Create, implement, and evaluate programs that facilitate professional development, leadership development, and continuous learning for all employees.
Back to Job Listings
- Conduct needs assessments, plan, create, deliver and evaluate employee training and development for all college employees, as appropriate to the performance of their assigned duties.
- Utilize internal organization knowledge base and internal resources to create and/or oversee the creation of internal training, education and development alternatives.
- Manage on-line training environment including quarterly content updates, group updates and utilization monitoring.
- Implement and lead organization-wide training and development initiatives including Professional Development Day, Leadership Academy, and Supervisor Training.
- Collaborate with offices of engaged learning, diversity and inclusion, safety, and Title IX to identify compliance training requirements.
- Oversee compliance training by communicating training requirements, ensuring multiple training opportunities and completion of training by all employees.
- Work with all levels of management to determine core competencies required for key positions in the organization and identify specific resources to ensure acquisition and maintenance of those competencies.
- Build and maintain a library of resources that address frequently needed and/or required competencies for all college positions.
- Develop and maintain Training/Development planning tools for supervisors and employees including an annual training calendar with ability to project and track employee development.
- Ability to work with management to align learning/leadership development with succession planning initiatives and strategic planning.
About the Company:
Tulsa Community College educates approximately 21,500 students each year. With knowledgeable faculty teaching in state-of-the-art facilities on four campuses, programs for students at every stage of life, robust online learning opportunities, and a commitment to affordable excellence, we’re equipped to guide you to personal and professional success.
- Require bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Education or a related field.
- Require five years experience demonstrating leadership in the training/development initiatives of an organization.
- Require demonstrated strong planning and project management skills and ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines.
- Require demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, including group facilitation and presentation skills.
- Require demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing and relationship-building across functions; strong customer service orientation.
- Require demonstrated ability to organize/prioritize work, management multiple tasks and projects and function effectively as a self-directed leader of multiple initiatives.
- Require demonstrated sensitivity when handling confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- SHRM-SCP or SPHR certification.
- Master’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Education or a related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws and regulations relating to mandated compliance training, experience in Higher Education; experience in curriculum development.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Daycare
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement
- Oklahoma Teacher’s Retirement System (OTRS)
To apply, please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/tulsacc/jobs/3565264/employee-organizational-development-manager