Location: Tulsa, OK
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist performs HR-related duties on a professional level and carries out responsibilities in benefits administration, performance management, and onboarding.
Back to Job Listings
- Handles new employee onboarding, including but not limited to offer letter management, Form I-9s, E-Verify, background screenings, providing light technical assistance with HRIS system, and answering new employee inquiries.
- Coordinates and helps administer benefit plans including health, life and disability insurance plans, health spending accounts, retirement plans, employee assistance programs, personal time off and sick leave benefits, and wellness program.
- Assists with preparing documents and evaluating various reports.
- Review billings for accuracy of enrolled individuals and resolve any discrepancies prior to processing by corporate accounting.
- Assists with employment verifications of current and past employees.
- Strive to ensure employee understanding of benefits programs.
- Resolve employee complaints related to health and welfare plans, refer difficult or very complex complaints to manager as needed.
- Helps to coordinate annual open enrollment for benefits.
- Maintains confidential employment files and databases.
- Other duties as assigned
About the Company:
Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI-TEC) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI-TEC offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
- Bachelor’s degree or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
Skills and Experiences
- Knowledge of employee practices and related laws, regulations and standards are required.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions, both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyze data or information by identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Ability to exercise good judgment with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of the Cooperative.
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to pass a background screening.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, FSA, EAP, 401K, PTO.